ADVERTISEMENT

Need Assistance.....

Because obviously I'm tearing the program apart.

Imagine if you all held your coach to the same standard as you do an anonymous Internet personality...probably have another ring by now

If Durham leaves it would be slightly shocking to me because with Enoch already gone, there is virtually zero talent at the 4 and 5 positions outside of Durham. It doesn't make sense, unless Durham had a sour taste from what he saw last year. I remember after he committed Durham seemed like the most excited of all these guys to come to UConn.

If Durham leaves it would be slightly shocking to me because with Enoch already gone, there is virtually zero talent at the 4 and 5 positions outside of Durham. It doesn't make sense, unless Durham had a sour taste from what he saw last year. I remember after he committed Durham seemed like the most excited of all these guys to come to UConn.

I really don't think Juwan is transferring.

Are we looking at him? Watched him play a couple times last year, really liked his game.
Chill followed him on twitter and we kind of recruited him in the past. Word is we're back in on him. He reminds me of Chrabascz from Butler but bigger.

Mk...,.you just joined, leave if you want. Anderson is very negative in recent weeks and for good reason. We don't always need to agree with every negative post, but the dichotomy from positive and negative is necessary.

Marques Bolden is transferring from Duke. Word is TCU is likely destination.

He's a 5 star talent that was supposed to be a 1 & done. Heard is mother is very involved. Do you we even want to look into a talented player whose parents are very involved, or do we just pass on this?

He's a 5 star talent that was supposed to be a 1 & done. Heard is mother is very involved. Do you we even want to look into a talented player whose parents are very involved, or do we just pass on this?

Take him ....

Reactions: Afghusky15

This question requires me to accept the narrative that Jackson's father is the problem...if Jackson were the only one...nobody wants to hear it at this point for some reason. Yeah, you take the ball player and hope chillious is as good at keeping a team together as Miller was.

Oz what about the Miles Simon kid from Mt. St. Mary the team that went toe to toe with Nova for the 1st half.

The kid is 6'5 with great handle, good shooting form, and plays with toughness. Only a freshman. When I saw him play I was hoping we could see his interest level. His skill set is way above the level he is currently playing in. Looks like Jeremy Lamb 2.0

Wouldn't be able to play next year but I think he is well worth a look.

Would love to see us go after him. This kid looks like a stud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT