ADVERTISEMENT

Need Assistance.....

Ozzie3178

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2006
Any combo or two guard out there juco 5th year otherwise that anyone know of that can get me their names and if they are good enough to play here please........ much appreciated!!

I have 1-2 I have already sent but need more... Thx fellas!!! :D

Reactions: Afghusky15
How about rim protection? The rim looks naked to me........not covered like a man with his pants down and ass crack there for the whole world to see. You need to do some clothes shopping for the paint....

Was hoping Uconn would have kicked the tires on one of my Windsor, CT guys that was in Juco this year Jared Wilson-Frame
But I just read this: "JUCO SG Jared Wilson-Frame has committed to Pitt out of Northwest Florida College. He's got great size, at 6'5", 230.
He originally had interest from Connecticut, Georgia, Providence, Rutgers, and VCU back in 2015."

Reactions: Shaggydog84
Matt Mobley at St Bonaventure is another guy that as a grad transfer could be a good get. Not sure he will leave st Bonaventure though

Last edited:
Koulechov racked up more than a few double doubles. He looks like a stronger than usual Eurodude who, like most Eurodudes, can stroke the 3. That and the rebounding make him an attractive recruit, but some of these Eurodudes do not play any defense. In fact Giffey was one of the only Eurodudes I have seen that could play any D. They play the game a lot differently there and the 3 point shooting is emphasized even more, in Euroball.

Egor koulechov from rice
KO might have to get a little help from his old team mate Doron Sheffer...;).... kids bio says he grew up in Israel and spent the recent summers playing for the Israeli national team.

Reactions: Ozzie3178
Patd28.... message me his contact info m... whatever you have or can get please. Thx!

Nothing concrete patd... in not sure he wants to leave rice just yet to be honest. But all good plenty more options.

Yea I mean we want to fill it with a combo who can play. Let's see if that ends up happening.

Any combo or two guard out there juco 5th year otherwise that anyone know of that can get me their names and if they are good enough to play here please........ much appreciated!!

I have 1-2 I have already sent but need more... Thx fellas!!! :D

Oz, how about pillaging NC State, with Gotfried fired?

They have one combo guard, Torin Dorn, who looks perfect for UConn. 6'5 guard, who is explosive, can handle the ball, shoot the 3, and can rebound really well for a guard. I am not sure he is interested in leaving though, always worth a try. Maybe we can have Rodney give him a call too ;)

Also I know you said we are set for bigs next year, but I would love to kick the tires with Abdul-Malik Abu. I know he had a good relationship with KO, and he's from the Boston area. Would love to add an experienced and explosive 4 for next year to shore up our rebounding.

I also think another big would be better than another combo guard, although the thinking may be that due to matchups a bigger rebounding guard would be needed because the guards on the roster are kind of all smaller guards and there is nobody in 6'4" or 6'5" range.

I don't see any rim protection out of the 4 and 5 positions except maybe from Durham.

Oz, how about pillaging NC State, with Gotfried fired?

They have one combo guard, Torin Dorn, who looks perfect for UConn. 6'5 guard, who is explosive, can handle the ball, shoot the 3, and can rebound really well for a guard. I am not sure he is interested in leaving though, always worth a try. Maybe we can have Rodney give him a call too ;)

Also I know you said we are set for bigs next year, but I would love to kick the tires with Abdul-Malik Abu. I know he had a good relationship with KO, and he's from the Boston area. Would love to add an experienced and explosive 4 for next year to shore up our rebounding.
Wouldn't both have to sit out a year if they transferred? NCAA doesn't typically give waivers just because a coach was fired.

Wouldn't both have to sit out a year if they transferred? NCAA doesn't typically give waivers just because a coach was fired.

Not sure, I thought coaching change counted as a waiver. I thought that's how Oriakhi was able to play immediately at Mizzou after he transferred.

Not sure, I thought coaching change counted as a waiver. I thought that's how Oriakhi was able to play immediately at Mizzou after he transferred.

I thought Oriakhi was eligible to transfer immediately due to sanctions being imposed on UConn and the team being banned from the NCAA tourney?

Reactions: UconNell
I know he's(Juiston) undersized and it happened at Juco, but I'll take 12 rpg any day. And Almost 2 blocks tells me he's a quick leaper. Maybe a KFree clone?

You could start him at the 4, Larrier at the 3 and have Vital and Jackson off the bench.

I Watched Juiston, he's explosive and a worker Bee. Yes please.

Kansas will be hard to say no to, however, I Doubt they could offer him a starting job.

Afghusky, NC State pillaging would be ideal but not this year. Plus yea as others have stated would have to sit out a year to play 1 and most kids don't do that.

ADVERTISEMENT