ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
This was a preseason top 10 team, so although it's a loser's bracket game, still a chance for a quality win which is MUCH needed at this time. Oregon has not played well, lost to Baylor badly and to Georgetown, and beat Tennessee in OT today. UConn needs this win

Reactions: the Blades
This was a preseason top 10 team, so although it's a loser's bracket game, still a chance for a quality win which is MUCH needed at this time. Oregon has not played well, lost to Baylor badly and to Georgetown, and beat Tennessee in OT today. UConn needs this win

A win here could go a long ways but I don't have my hopes up.

Oregon lost to Baylor but Brooks didn't play then, and in their loss to Georgetown Brooks came off the bench. he is their best player. Looks like he will be paying a full game today, so the Oregon that we face today will be more like the top 10 team people predicted them to be. This will be a real challenge so if the huskies pull this off w/o Alterique or Larrier then that is a very good sign going forward.

Need this W for this year and these kids!!

Let's see. What time is the game fellas?

I been in Vegas the past week and just got back so my time table is still a little off Lolol

Ollie is the problem here guys.......offense is terrible and our guys have NO CLUE how to run it.

I LOVE KEVIN but he needs to make big changes. He doesnt get it.

Reactions: CaNOLEE
Good things happen when Amida gets touches. I'm done listening to people who think this kid should have to manufacture his touches. Get the ball in the paint

Ozzie, if Ollie the coach is adequate(very debatable), Follie the GM gots to go(for the Wire fans out there).

Only you Canolee think he isn't adequate and prolly think Dumbo Fischer is

You're right about the boards Ozzie that's the difference in this game despite the ridiculous start by Oregon

How do I down vote you? :)

Jimbo is 6-0 against University formerly known the 'u'?

Cmon, scrap and steal this one! :mad:

Who cares the U been down last 13 years.

The guy is at best 9-3 coach with all that talent every year outside of Rapist Winston 1-2 years.

Either you recruit toughness or you get a coach who can create it....

53996301.jpg

Oregon looked great and played out of their minds the first 10 minutes but they were outplayed the last 10 minutes and struggled to make shots. I agree that Brimah has shown he deserves more touches. Get him the ball! They called some phantom fouls especially the second one on Brimah which was a great block.

So we have recruited toughness with Jalen and Rique. You all are confused because our current bigs who are seniors do not display toughness consistently. Enoch is still young and so far seems highly overrated outta high school. Kid is so deep space nine out there I don't think your yoda can help him.

Even Walton calling them out with the weak "pass it around the perimeter offense " that we've seen for the last couple of years ...

So we have recruited toughness with Jalen and Rique. You all are confused because our current bigs who are seniors do not display toughness consistently. Enoch is still young and so far seems highly overrated outta high school. Kid is so deep space nine out there I don't think your yoda can help him.
excuses, excuses ...and more defending mediocrity

AB can't get an offensive rebound and put it back up? He has to look for Adams to do it? Pitiful. Too many lazy telegraphed passes, no one move to the ball, no offensive plays? It's basically one on one street ball

Better defense. But all buckets are in transition. If I see one more bulllshit cross court lob pass I'll scream.

He KO you taking notes... those things that Oregon runs are called in-bound plays...but keep using your standing still lob passes that get stolen every game...SMH !!!

Ok Yoda all knower... That's what I'm doing other than stating facts is excuses and defending mediocrity. Lol ok
Just stop son, your not objective enough to be in these conversations..;)......but we got this board cookin' ......who loves you Aman...is he still here ?

Uconn play during Walker and Shabazz... 1. spread floor. 2. Wait for shot clock to hit 7 seconds and 3. the PG hits step back jump or drives 1-1 for layup. Running same play with this team but no one knows who is PG and no one capable of the level of play (put team on back) . And who is #5? Cant guard and can't shoot

Just stop son, your not objective enough to be in these conversations..;)......but we got this board cookin' ......who loves you Aman...is he still here ?

LOL

Blades you know I got nothing but love for ya bro!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT