ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Player Accuses Coach of Actively/Deliberately Tanking Season

Uconn fans accuse Randy Edsall (Is A Fraud) of doing the same thing to his program...I guess the question is..:mad:...which one is closer to the truth ?

.....and someone made a good point on TOS: In 2016 both Tulane and UConn were 1-7 in AAC. UConn gave up 245 points in AAC and Tulane 241. Some 2 1/2 seasons later UConn is a non competitive 49 to 7 loser to Tulane. ( who also won a bowl game last year )

Last edited:
Well..... Dandy Randy lost another ....yet he still has "all the answers" when he was asked a perfectly reasonable question about his horrible coaching decisions.....“I’m going to play the game the way the game’s going. I don’t care how many we win or how many we lose, I’m just not going to go out there and roll the dice just to say we tried to win. I made every decision to try to win the game today and we gave ourselves an opportunity to be able to do that,” Edsall said.

“As a coach, when you do it for 40 years and 20 years as a head coach, you stand on the sideline and you get a pretty good feel for what’s going on in the game, what you have to do, what you can execute and the distance you have,” Edsall continued."

Hope one of the reporters call out Edsall next time on supposedly knowing what it takes to get it done as a head coach. " Randy you got fired at your last HC'ing job. Between that place and the head coaching job you have right now you' re...."27 wins and 60 losses " ....That sure as hell sounds like a coach who doesn't care if he wins or loses......but on what planet does that qualify as someone who knows what it takes to win the game ???......( nice job 1st and goal on the 4yd line BTW.. :mad:).... Randy your coaching lost that game & nothing else, your team outgained your opponent 438 yds to 284, but your coaching decisions made it a 7 point loss......RANDY have you ever heard of the dinosaur? Well it didn't evolve and now it's gone. So that's what you are to Uconn FB fans... a Dinosaur that can't or won't evolve....... It's not 1980 George Deleone FB anymore.......Randy evolve or become extinct .....

and PS. that was a nice bunch of BS you sold the fans and the AD about scoring points and playing fast pace offense, the 7 on 7's kids play in the off season, when you first got the job. You even allowed an OC on the job who could get it done. But then that old dinosaur couldn't allow it to continue( need to kill clock) because it might make your D look bad ( how can it be worse). You didn't want an OC who could score points....you wanted a hand puppet..... so now Rhett Lashlee is 7-0 at SMU....Yep Randy Edsall (Is A Fraud)

And good job Neill Ostrout ....keep calling out this fraud:

Last edited:
And now here it is..... the blame the current day players mentality portion of Randy's commentary.....excuses, excuses, more excuses by RE.....because as we know he's the only FBS coach in America that has to deal with players personalities....so throw the kids under the bus...RE's character is pathetic, he tweets a bunch of meaningless BS but can't coach his own guys..... RANDY !!... WAKE UP MAYBE IT"S YOU ..... you suck as a coach .... it's part of your job to relate and what you've got paid millions for.... to connect and get through to your team.....if you can't do it ...Your The Failure, you sniveling windbag !!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT