ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn signs another career 40% 3pt shooter

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
This one as a grad assistant, LOL ! CT native out of Fairfield Prep played at Quinnipiac, Umass and Boston College averaging double digits at all 3.

Last edited:
Fairfield Prep is my alma mater. Their hoops program has always been decent at a minimum, although back when I was at FP they were in the then MBIAC league and would get regularly whipped by Harding High School. In the last 10 years their team was consistently good, and produced 7'2' Paschal Chukwu, who was a Amida Brimah like shot blocker with similar body and skill level to Brimah. Chukwu later played at Syracuse and Providence. Best team in FP history was the undefeated 1969 State Championship team, which was recently profiled in the FP alumni magazine.

Anyway, if Kelly went to FP, is probably a very smart kid as we do not set loose any dummies on the world.

• Haha
Reactions: the Blades
Fairfield Prep is my alma mater. Their hoops program has always been decent at a minimum, although back when I was at FP they were in the then MBIAC league and would get regularly whipped by Harding High School.
Speaking of on the FB side a new 2024 commit for Jim Mora. (kids got wheels, he runs a 4.48 40yd.)

Last edited:
FP football team was very good the last couple years......they were in the state championship game in LL each of the last 2 years and got beat by Darien in 2021 and Greenwich in 2022. The FCIAC teams have traditionally dominated the LL championships, although FP did win the LL championship when I was there, beating Xavier of Middletown in the championship game. Traditionally the FP football team has been very good.

Their hockey team is best program in the State and they won the State D-1 championship again this past season. I think they have won 19 state titles in hockey, including all 4 years when I was at FP, under then coach Marty Roos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT