ADVERTISEMENT

Chief’s Briefs - Villanova Edition

@temery. removed my mod status because either him or one of his minions infiltrated that slack where he was being criticized. Even though I wasn’t directly involved, I accepted accountability. No hot sauce for me though.

Yes Tom having moles send back info was hilarious. We probably have more traffic than the BY does, it’s certainly higher quality.

Reactions: tzzznandrew
Whaler, what got you banned from The Yard? What was the final straw? I don’t remember.
Last thing I remember Whaler left to set up the slack and Tom posted a link to it. I think August got banned from the slack, which is ironic.

@whaler24 I'm well, you?

Can’t argue with Permit. It’s a very robust community here. Adults discussing sports respectfully. A tone that sadly @temery hasn’t been able to hit on the BY.

Never underestimate the power of good moderation. Will be nice to see a poster of @ChiefOO ilk finally be treated well by a moderation team.

Thank you Rivals!

I agree we should focus on ball, especially in season.

Last edited:
Last thing I remember Whaler left to set up the slack and Tom posted a link to it. I think August got banned from the slack, which is ironic.

@whaler24 I'm well, you?

The slack is now by invite only. We’re not anonymous there. If you’d like an invite let me know.

As is tradition, Chief will be shutting down the Briefs today at 5pm, so Chief can fully prepare for Georgetown.

The Georgetown game does not start until 9 pm, EST, so unless you are on a Yacht in the mid Atlantic Ocean, 4 hours of prep should not be necessary.

Reactions: ChiefOO
Does he know that?

AW, if nothing else, is an attention whore. He was never banned. The slack is comprised of high IQ people. He doesn’t do well there. Neither would you now that I think about it.

@ChiefOO We all know how these sick twisted posters stalk you.

Happy to see you’ve got a new home, I also was treated poorly by @temery. Similar to your basketball following, I drove most of the traffic to the football board and you can see what has happened since, tumbleweeds blowing through a ghost town.

Keep spitting that roundball knowledge and most importantly stay safe brother!
Thanks Whaler24, I agree its been a recruiting talent dam break for Rivals in both sports.

AW, if nothing else, is an attention whore. He was never banned. The slack is comprised of high IQ people. He doesn’t do well there. Neither would you now that I think about it.
So here's an interesting observation: "high IQ" people rarely refer to themselves in that way. FWIW.

Okay, I’m not here to bother anyone but there is a lot of hogwash being spewed in this thread regarding individuals being banned, slack, etc.

NelsonMuntz still posts on the yard, right! In this thread he said he got banned.

No I said that BoneyardBanned got banned.

Funny how the Slack banned me and claims to be for high IQ individuals. In reality it's just whaler and his chud friends. That place is awful.

No I said that BoneyardBanned got banned.

Funny how the Slack banned me and claims to be for high IQ individuals. In reality it's just whaler and his chud friends. That place is awful.

Nelson is the only person banned from slack. it was for his own good. he needs safe spaces like mchugo.org

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT