ADVERTISEMENT

Chief’s Briefs - Villanova Edition

It wasn't even his "family." He spoke specifically about being afraid for his super-genius, super-real girlfriend's safety.

the lucky lady who gets the CVS candy

ill be filing suit as well now against both temery and rivals for infringing on my first amendment rights

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stainmaster
Sure. Of course.

I'm happy to let the one guy on the board who couldn't figure out how to make a free account hold court. Not even 13K+ posts the Blades looks like he's got a paid account. 🤣

chief is paying $100 a year to blast his thoughts into a black hole.

how did he even find this place. why does it even exist.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :(:(

chief is such a tool he needs big tech to censor all speech that isnt kissing his idiotic rear end.

🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

typical white supremecy stuff here. the white man gets to steal from indiginous bodies and a poc like myself gets banned for having the nerve to call him out.

enough white privledge for chief.

nobody cares about systemic racism or police violence but if chief is forced to see ☹☹☹☹☹🙁🙁🙁🙁☹☹😕😕😕😕☹😣😣☹☹☹🙁☹😕😕😕 then he must be protected from the sad face emoji

poor chief 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

lol chief bragging about views. dude people are only clicking to see us dunking on you. what a no talent ass clown

Last edited:
Wouldn't there have to be a chance that you could actually get laid for that to be relevant in your life?
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoneyardBanned
Wouldn't there have to be a chance that you could actually get laid for that to be relevant in your life?
But in all actuality, I'm pretty impressed with your ability to multitask: not many people could make bad jokes with Chief's dick in their mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: BoneyardBanned
New people, we have an animated, educated discord on our board. Please go back to wherever you came from if you are going to incite old angst. No idea how, or why you all flocked over, but so far all you brought is high school drama..

Can't we all get along? We all want what is best for UConn basketball, and that is beating PeeCee like a rented mule for the next five years. I'd like to continue belittling FriarJ, as this is my greatest form of entertainment.

Can't we all get along? We all want what is best for UConn basketball, and that is beating PeeCee like a rented mule for the next five years. I'd like to continue belittling FriarJ, as this is my greatest form of entertainment.
That's what I'm talking about Deep...spoken like another true OG !

Reactions: ChiefOO
BonyardBanned banned here too, for $&#posting on Chief's @#+post.

I feel dumber for having visited this place.

We haven’t always seen eye to eye......but tzzz has always respected your takes. At least you’re not a low level two bit bottom feeder lawyer like CL82.

Reactions: whaler24
@ChiefOO We all know how these sick twisted posters stalk you.

Happy to see you’ve got a new home, I also was treated poorly by @temery. Similar to your basketball following, I drove most of the traffic to the football board and you can see what has happened since, tumbleweeds blowing through a ghost town.

Keep spitting that roundball knowledge and most importantly stay safe brother!

New people, we have an animated, educated discord on our board. Please go back to wherever you came from if you are going to incite old angst. No idea how, or why you all flocked over, but so far all you brought is high school drama..

Can’t argue with Permit. It’s a very robust community here. Adults discussing sports respectfully. A tone that sadly @temery hasn’t been able to hit on the BY.

Never underestimate the power of good moderation. Will be nice to see a poster of @ChiefOO ilk finally be treated well by a moderation team.

Thank you Rivals!

@ChiefOO We all know how these sick twisted posters stalk you.

Happy to see you’ve got a new home, I also was treated poorly by @temery. Similar to your basketball following, I drove most of the traffic to the football board and you can see what has happened since, tumbleweeds blowing through a ghost town.

Keep spitting that roundball knowledge and most importantly stay safe brother!
Wait aren't you Boneyardbanned? (and iteration or two on the Boneyard?)

Wait aren't you Boneyardbanned? (and iteration or two on the Boneyard?)

Hello old friend @CL82 Hope you are holding up well. I am banned on the boneyard but don’t know who that poster is. Could be Jimmy Serrano or maybe HFD?

I have no Boneyard iterations, I haven’t been able to follow and react to the Briefs. This is exciting news.

Whaler, what got you banned from The Yard? What was the final straw? I don’t remember.

@temery got upset that some by users had created a slack where we were doing game threads because we didnt want to use the lame chat functionality

@temery got upset that some by users had created a slack where we were doing game threads because we didnt want to use the lame chat functionality

@temery. removed my mod status because either him or one of his minions infiltrated that slack where he was being criticized. Even though I wasn’t directly involved, I accepted accountability. No hot sauce for me though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT