Is 39>10

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yas!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

BoneyardBanned

Feb 22, 2021
I’m a super insider who watched the game at home.

Chief this, Chief that. These briefs would have gotten more engagement if it wasnt so late.

What an effort to keep their eyes open until 11:30 - a lot to ask of college kids.

The briefs are open folx. Give me something to bump.

Remember. I kept you on top of things by posting an article about Bouknight everyone had already seen.

Last edited:
I just did an analysis.

Your IP address is from Manlius NY

Manlius NY? I've never heard of it.

Turns out it is 9.0 miles from the Syracuse Carrier Dome

Interesting.

We came to NYC on a Mission. The squad is focused and getting down to business. This is why Chief predicted UConn would win this tournament. The vibe was unmistakable in a 40 point win.

Defending well and shooting just under 45%, while owning the boards. The team now recognizes who the leader is and when you unselfishly move the ball around good things happen, and if they don’t you go get the offensive rebound and try it all over again. Can you say, clinic?

Bouknight, Cole and Sanogo led our scoring and Whaley/Martin/Bouknight controlled the boards as the squad went in at the half with a 23 point lead. At the half we had 10 assists to just 3 turnovers a 3.4 assist to turnover ratio. Our suffocating defense produced 8 turnovers, which translated

We came to NYC on a Mission. The squad is focused and getting down to business. This is why Chief predicted UConn would win this tournament. The vibe was unmistakable in a 40 point win.

Defending well and shooting just under 45%, while owning the boards. The team now recognizes who the leader is and when you unselfishly move the ball around good things happen, and if they don’t you go get the offensive rebound and try it all over again. Can you say, clinic?

Bouknight, Cole and Sanogo led our scoring and Whaley/Martin/Bouknight controlled the boards as the squad went in at the half with a 23 point lead. At the half we had 10 assists to just 3 turnovers a 3.4 assist to turnover ratio. Our suffocating defense produced 8 turnovers, which translated

What's the weather like in Manlius tonight?

• Sad
Reactions: tzzznandrew
Whats the right time to close these briefs. Also is it easier if i post the friday briefs before the game starts.

waiting on news from my contacts on bouk (jimollie)

Reactions: mano365
Hear ye hear ye. It’s 4:20. This edition of the briefs are closed.

Hear ye hear ye. It’s 4:21. The next edition of the briefs are open.

Thank you and may God Bless America

Reactions: babysheep
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT