ADVERTISEMENT

Chief’s Briefs - Seton Hall Edition 2

Quite frankly, Chief just wanted to touch on Brendan Adam’s for a moment. BA was a pre dam break recruit, so Chief is not as familiar with him as the recruits after Dan’s first Spring. Having said that he’s always been a respectful kid, who’s intelligent and done things the right way. Growing up with his older brother who went to St Bonnie’s, he’s competitive and knows the game. I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do.

Quite frankly, Chief just wanted to touch on Brendan Adam’s for a moment. BA was a pre dam break recruit, so Chief is not as familiar with him as the recruits after Dan’s first Spring. Having said that he’s always been a respectful kid, who’s intelligent and done things the right way. Growing up with his older brother who went to St Bonnie’s, he’s competitive and knows the game. I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do.
He needed to work out more. I lift every game.

Reactions: alexd.. and ChiefOO
Usually if we have 3 recruits committed it’s maybe one transfer away from closing things up. This year is such a special year for a variety of reasons with Bouknight mock draft, BA graduating, aAkok’s injury, the Brown transfer and special CovID rules impacts - it will be interesting and far from certain how things will end up.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Stainmaster
ADVERTISEMENT