ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Mamodou Diarra (Washington decommit)

rta32

Mar 29, 2016

We may get the worst ranked of the Washington bunch it seems. Project stretch 4. Not sure how to feel here.

Harris cut us from his list too.

I like Diarra.... he is better then Steve right now!!
Different position, no?

All I can say definitively was that he isn't highly ranked and there is extremely little out there on him. International recruits obviously tend to fall this way, particularly from his part of the world. Glad you've heard good things though.

Davis or Harris would be so clutch from a guard standpoint though.

Does anyone know if we have we even offered Daejon Davis and Blake Harris and if so what are the chances we can land them?

Does anyone know if we have we even offered Daejon Davis and Blake Harris and if so what are the chances we can land them?
It hasn't been announced that we have but things materialize faster in spring commitments so you may never hear of an offer really... even though I'm sure we've told both we want them

Blake Harris announced his top 4 before Chillious joined UConn. So his likely top 5 will be Rutgers, Mizzou, MSU, NC State and UConn.

Doesn't seem like Daejon Davis will be leaving the west coast.

Reactions: Ozzie3178
Different position, no?

All I can say definitively was that he isn't highly ranked and there is extremely little out there on him. International recruits obviously tend to fall this way, particularly from his part of the world. Glad you've heard good things though.

Davis or Harris would be so clutch from a guard standpoint though.

Horrible trade with way less upside someone has their Ollie tinted glasses on

Well here's a tweet, has been mentioned on TOS as having grade issues (?):

Biggest grade issue is the 3 star rating

This is what everyone is excited about

Chili magic

Definitely still in play. Visiting this weekend. Hope to lock it up. Only potential issue is qualifying.

Would be surprised if UConn does not land Diarra by the end of the weekend; Raphael Chillious has a great rapport with him and his camp. Would bring upside and versatility to UConn.

Would be surprised if UConn does not land Diarra by the end of the weekend; Raphael Chillious has a great rapport with him and his camp. Would bring upside and versatility to UConn.

Thanks Corey. Any idea how this would affect our recruitment of guys like Wooten and Cam Johnson?

Don't see them having much of a chance with Cam Johnson; with Wooten, that is to be determined. Process just beginning again with him. Wooten & Diarra are very similar, if that helps answer your question.

Reactions: Afghusky15
Don't see them having much of a chance with Cam Johnson; with Wooten, that is to be determined. Process just beginning again with him. Wooten & Diarra are very similar, if that helps answer your question.

Waters?

Wouldn't affect Waters recruitment whatsoever...long way to go with that one, though. A lot of moving pieces to that.

Not a ton but I do believe UConn is one of the top landing spots for him. All depends on if they can offer what the kid/his camp are looking for at the next level.

Not a ton but I do believe UConn is one of the top landing spots for him. All depends on if they can offer what the kid/his camp are looking for at the next level.
So dad wants to make sure his son is getting shots up often?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT