ADVERTISEMENT

2014-15 Prediction Threads

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
After two exhibition games we seem down on our team. I'm curious how far everyone thinks we make it in the tournament. I'm going with Final Four...that's right! I'm a believer already.

Too much speed. Too much ball handling.

I want to be wrong, I want to be as optimistic but I will only go as far as Sweet 16 if and only IF this team improves 200% after the two first Exib's. This team has NC talent so what my eyes saw last week make me in near depressed heading into the season mainly because of Purvis, Nolan, and Brimah.

It is very hard to make a prediction at this stage. With the 2011 team I saw early season signs of national championship potential (Maui) and I thought last years team was a sweet 16 team. This team has Final 4 talent but what I saw on the floor was a team nowhere near ready. They could be a team that comes together late as others have mentioned. The coaching staff has a lot of work to do and we will find out how good the coaches are. But right now there is one guy who can make 3s consistently and you cannot win with one guy making 3s. Has to change-

We've had other teams that didn't shoot the three well. I don't think the 2009 team shot the 3 well. We should have beat Michigan State if Dyson didn't get injured. Might of beat UNC in the championship game.

I'm not a huge prediction guy but I will say more regular season wins than last year is really possible but have to be healthy and stay healthy!!
Win the AAC tourney as it is in Hartford although I know that did not help Memphis last year.

Tournament anything can happen.... Team can make a deep run easily and lose in the 1 at round like we should have and almost did last year

Dom you crazy thinking we are a .500 team.... Nobody on this team of brothers is gonna have that!!

I hear you Oz.....just going by what I saw in exhib.

Memphis just lost to Div 2 Christian brothers.

I know Dom and I feel you but exhibition means nothing. Don't put stock in it. Teams beat up on those teams and don't make the dance and lose in NIT first rd ie... KY and many others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT