ADVERTISEMENT

You cant make this crap up.......UNC getting off on magic trick

Oh come the eff on. First they tried to say it was contained to the football team and now women's hoops is going to take the brunt?

and the fact they will simply act like the mens programs were never mentioned will just make my head explode. AND THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT ! No one will talk about it in about a week. You could tell Roy Williams knew this was going to go down this way which totally makes sense now but was SO ODD that he insisted that there was nothing there and his program was clean as a whistle........now we know. It was all about doing some Jedi min trick on us all and as crazy as it sounds......it will work.

I wont even click or read the NCAA's spin and Bullsh#t. if that's what you guys are telling me. It's amazing how the NCAA is so agreeable to " findings"/ explanations given by certain schools, yet will go out of their way to interpret justice with swift penalties or even make rule changes, such as the APR retroactively, to take down others.

They have been trying to sweep this away for 4-5 years now and have used ever angle possible to do it. Don't tell me this isn't corruption and cronyism at the highest level. And it probably doesn't hurt that the corporation who features UNC as one of it's prime properties and rights the biggest checks to the NCAA is also headed by a UNC grad, John Skipper...as always follow the money trail and you find the truth.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT