ADVERTISEMENT

we got Shonn Miller

And the Uconn hating f#cknuts from Yahoo sports is now trying to discredit Ollie's OWN statement..

Even with tweets out there like this regarding KO:

Andrew Slater @ASlater247 · 50m 50 minutes ago
#UConn coach Kevin Ollie told the guardian of a 2015 Huskies commit that "He's not going anywhere."

which SNY writer responded to with:
John Silver @JohnFSilver · 37m 37 minutes ago
We are at the point where you believe what makes you feel best, and everyone else is wrong.

It really sucks that the Yahoo guy can call KO a liar..... " if he's wrong "

Last edited:
Well, either a recruit is going to believe Ollie when he looks him in the eye, or think he is full of shit. If the recruit thinks he is full of shit, he will not be signing with UConn anyway. If he believes Ollie, then all these rumors do is bolster Ollie's status as someone who is coveted by the NBA- a place all recruits eventually want to be. So with the guys who have good rapport with Ollie, I say it helps to have these things out there bolstering the value of our Coach.
Most of these kids do not think too much beyond this. They are kids after all, and they don't see things the same way we mature adults do.

Don't try to judge what kids think nowadays or anytime ...you have no idea.....your just trying to spin
some convoluted assumption that they are as uniformed as you where when you where a kid...with
twitter, second to second news cycles, etc along with coaches, handlers, guardians, parents etc. etc.
advising them....Bottom line is this shit doesn't help...stop being disingenuous...but nice try

Last edited:
Hey give me the name to this Yahoo fags please!! Twitter FB all that
Ozzie, I don't want to give him anymore web hits than he deserves...he was one of the Nate Miles dirt diggers....but Dom mentioned his name in the other thread...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT