ADVERTISEMENT

was facey good

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
I have not been a huge fan of facey, but i liked what he did tonight. He really attacked the boards. Did anyone else like what they saw? Am i blowing things out of proportion? Afterall, it was bryant. But 11the boards is a decent number. It was 11...right?

On the other hand, i don't get nolan. There is more to him that this. He's mobile with decent size. He shouldn't be this bad. He set beautiful screens in last years post season. I know there is more to him than this...

To me Facey is a monster waiting to burst out. Kid has sticks like up's and his body seems 5 years more mature. He lacks confidence on offense but on the boards has already shown his prowess. I saw very exciting flashes of what could be in store in the next 2.75 years.

I kinda saw the same thing for the first time tonight. He looked real aggressive on the boards and very mobile. Quite frankly, nolan ahould be similar. Nolan doesnt have the hops, but he moves well. There's no excuse for how useless he was tonight. He barely played.

Facey had several extremely athletic looking rebounds and an alley oop dunk off a T-Sam lob pass. Based on his rebounding he should be starting, but his offensive game is very limited when he has the ball and needs to put it on the floor and do something. He is sort of like Roscoe but not as much shooting range as Roscoe had. Nolan is not as good an athlete as Facey but he actually has better post up moves (which is not saying too much since he has trouble finishing the moves).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT