ADVERTISEMENT

UK Exhibition against Pike

Dominicfrank

Aug 28, 2004
Towns looks good against NAIA talent for sure on his oop dunks, not going to see that many of those against really any D1 team.

Harrisons look EXACTLY the same. Poythress looks like he digressed. Lee looks impressive to me physically, he is long and smooth. Lyles looks decent, Ulis looks like a 4 yr player that will be good all 4 years. His size makes him a 4 yr guy which SHOULD make UK a lot better for those 4 years.

WCS looks EXACTLY the same which to me is Average. I never thought much of him, he was a back up and still looks like one to me. Johnson looks exactly the same to me which is average.

There is a lot of talent on that team but man I just dont believe in Calamari or these kids wrapping heir big heads around a platoon system. Secondly, Towns is the only player that would garner NBA first round lottery prospects so a lot of these kids are coming back again so dont look for UK to really have a great haul next year, if they get a few that means a few leave and are second round picks or reach bottom first rounders which will continue Cal's demise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT