ADVERTISEMENT

UConn's New "Flex Pack" Ticket Package

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
Perhaps Blades mentioned this elsewhere, but on the radio the last few days I have heard aggressive advertisement of the new "flex pack" enabling UConn basketball fans to pick any combination of 5 home games at the Hartford or Storrs venues, in effect creating their own package of home games. Does anyone know if this "Flex Pack" applies to mixing and matching only men's games, or whether I can mix it up further and add a women's game or two, like this:

2 men's games at Gampel
1 women's game at Gampel
1 men's game in Hartford
1 women's game in Hartford

????

Not a bad idea, but it’s all about trying to monetize interest during the excitement of the March madness tournament and get money for the current state fiscal year. Since Chief is a season ticket holder my question is how does this impact my timeline if I want to stay in the same seat? Normally I believe I pay in August, this year my guess is they will want the money sooner despite the state of CT not yet committing to a policy that would enable fans to actually use the tickets. While Chief has been personally fortunate this season, we need a forward looking policy in place for the general public/season ticket holders to see games in person rather than more of the customer’s money up front for a pipe dream.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tzzznandrew
Hey - looks like @ChiefOO will be able to attend given his status as "other special guest."

You know who wont be there? @Stainmaster - he's not family or an insider.

@whaler24 you have nine days to achieve special guest status.

“There will be no public on-sale of tickets and no box office sales for the Big East Tourney, but each school will likely be given an allotment of tickets for family members and ‘other special guests,’ per source.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT