ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets - when will they be on sale???!

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
Anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale? I am targeting the women's exhibition game vs. Fort Hays State, on Sunday 11/7 at 1 pm at Gampel, mainly because the date, time and location work out perfectly for a return trip with my father to the Storrs Campus. I went on the website and tried clicking on women's single games and clearly the link isn't activated yet so tickets must not yet be on sale. When will that change?

Was on campus this past weekend and they had an Admissions Open House going on and things were very lively around the center of campus near the Student Union, Gampel and the UConn bookstore. We stopped at the bookstore and bought some hoodies and T shirts. On the way back my father wanted to stop at the UConn Dairy Bar and was upset we forgot to bring the cooler, but we definitely will bring it next trip so we can bring some ice cream home. Has anyone tried the Salted Caramel Crunch currently being offered there? I will probably pick up that one and Mint Chocolate Chip:

I called the UConn Ticket office today and they told me that although tickets are available for season ticket packages and for "Donors", single game tickets for everyone else are not available to the General Public until November 2. However I went on this website called ticket-center.com and they are selling tickets to the UConn women vs. Fort Hays exhibition game for various prices from $9 to $175. Is this website legit?

KSTW, I know you mentioned a week-end trip with your dad at Storrs/Gampel. If you need 2 tix I could hook you up with the men on DEC 4th @ 4pm.

Thanks for offer but I just this morning bought 2 tickets for the women November 7 vs Fort Hays State on Stub Hub and my father and I are going up that day. It is a Sunday game at 1 pm and that date and time works out a little better for him plus we are bringing coolers and stopping and buying ice cream at the Dairy Bar after the game. I got section 220L 2 tickets @ $22 each.

Yeah, you had mentioned DEC 4th might not work in another post, but since I have 2 sets , hockey 3pm at the XL and Gampel at 4 pm for hoops, I can't be at both, so I would've gifted you the hoops tix.

I do appreciate the offer, but that particular date and time wasn't going to work on our schedule. The women's exhibition game ended up being our best option.

The general public will have the ability to purchase single-game tickets for men's and women's basketball games tipping off in November and December, beginning on Tuesday, November 2 at 1 p.m.
Anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT