ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn and Water's talking

Ollie needs to mix talent and grit on the roster, but this late in the game, you take what you can get.

A budy of mine Saw Waters play live this year, said he can really stroke it, however, a border line 5* kid should find a way to beat Danbury HS in the second round. And he's 5'9.

Heard there was never really any interest from both sides. Looks like its WKU for him.

He took UConn for granted so now he goes to WKU. Jeez man they'll be on National Television maybe once all season. Zero exposure.

They have a legit coach and a top 10 recruit coming in....much sexier than what uconn has to offer.

They have a legit coach and a top 10 recruit coming in....much sexier than what uconn has to offer.
Stansbury isn't legit and their recruiting class won't make up for the rest of their garbage team. They have 1 one and done and the rest of their class isn't even guaranteed to produce right away. They're going to be bad barring MR being the next Anthony Davis.

I still don't buy Waters to WKU. I think he'll end up somewhere else.

Unfortunately, I'm not. The acc isn't that much better then conference USA and with all the turmoil currently at uconn......why would any player want to commit; we had more than half of last years class transfer. Stansbury is a legit coach, I would take him over KO all day.

We shall see rta....I would take Stansbury immediately. He's a solid coach and recruiting with nothing to lure prospects. Bring him to UCONN and see what he could do.

He pays recruits and is a traveling violation. He's a time bomb everywhere he goes. There's some great coaches who I'd love to coach my team, Stansbury is not in that group.

Unfortunately, I'm not. The acc isn't that much better then conference USA and with all the turmoil currently at uconn......why would any player want to commit; we had more than half of last years class transfer. Stansbury is a legit coach, I would take him over KO all day.
That's quite a stretch.

Here are KenPom conference ranks since AAC was formed

AAC
2014: 7
2015: 9
2016: 7
2017: 7

CUSA
2014: 16
2015: 17
2016: 20
2017: 21

The AAC has consistently been the best league outside of the P5+Big East, and could narrow the gap going forward with the addition of Wichita State.

Waters isn't going to wku. His father and family value high quality education thus why he committed to gtown and Duke is his dream school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT