ADVERTISEMENT

UConn 2-4 Start Its Worst Since 1971

Actually 1-4 for practical purposes, like TCF answered in another thread, the Chaminade DII win doesn't count on their NCAA resume..
but don't worry be happy, as KO is taking the team to an all-time low in our lifetimes....:mad:...:eek:...o_O !!!

Last edited:
I like how you can bash them after all the adversity they've already experienced in 2 weeks and then when it gets turned around you'll be able to shrug it all off with a "I'm happy to be wrong go Huskies!"

Same thing happened with recruiting, the same thing happened with Amida. If you Can't enjoy the process of watching a young team develop into champions then wtf do you watch ball for?

Reactions: Ozzie3178
I like how you can bash them after all the adversity they've already experienced in 2 weeks and then when it gets turned around you'll be able to shrug it all off with a "I'm happy to be wrong go Huskies!"

Same thing happened with recruiting, the same thing happened with Amida. If you Can't enjoy the process of watching a young team develop into champions then wtf do you watch ball for?

Listen new jack...I been on this board for going on 14 years.....and added way more positive than negative, single handedly kept the Football board going with recruiting news and other info for years. Especially since this board has been dead alot of times since the lemmings from The Boneyard left and followed their creators to Scout, and then their own private site. ( you think I'm negative try that site UConn Men's Basketball | The Boneyard). One of the last Rivals site owners, even gave me free premium access because I actually livened up this graveyard....So I don't need you to jump in and tell me how to think and what to post, so either make your counter points or f*ck off !!! .....

I call things as I see it (not like you "everyone gets a trophy" bitches ) and discuss the good with the bad. We're talking catastrophic stuff going on with the Uconn AD right now ( who I've donated thousands to and bought season tickets for 3 sports going on 30 years and supported plenty of losing teams when the front runners wouldn't ).... Our 3 million dollar a year basketball school coach( Top 10 in CBB) is just piling on with more mediocrity since he can't even finish higher than the middle of the pack in this pathetic AAC. To me your just another lemming making excuses and can't see that this is not normal for Uconn hoops. So if you can't see it, want to attack the messenger and don't think this should be discussed, you can f*ck off too.... You want to make excuses for losing the first 2 games with a full squad to 2 mediocre mid-majors that just lost back to back games (to Umass/Lowell and Fairfield.....Boston U. and LIU-Brooklyn)... while you silence the message board push back or tell others what to think.... f*ck off !...
But either way your a waste of time and there's something called an ignore button if you haven't figured it out that you can use!.....anyway I'm out, I'll let you carry things on since you think we need the thought police now and only happy words will do ... (Calhoun would have ruined a guy like you).... maybe I'll stop by again when we get a football or basketball team that has a record over .500 ( wonder which one will be first ? )...but I doubt it....Peace out to all you others on the former Uconn Report, it's been real whether it was good or bad... from the Blades... in the mean time carry on 'son and let me leave you a couple of parting gifts:

5570601-Rose-colored-glasses-Stock-Vector.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Reactions: CaNOLEE
Listen new jack...I been on this board for going on 14 years.....and added way more positive than negative, single handedly kept the Football board going with recruiting news and other info for years. Especially since this board has been dead alot of times since the lemmings from The Boneyard left and followed their creators to Scout, and then their own private site. ( you think I'm negative try that site UConn Men's Basketball | The Boneyard). One of the last Rivals site owners, even gave me free premium access because I actually livened up this graveyard....So I don't need you to jump in and tell me how to think and what to post, so either make your counter points or f*ck off !!! .....

I call things as I see it (not like you "everyone gets a trophy" bitches ) and discuss the good with the bad. We're talking catastrophic stuff going on with the Uconn AD right now ( who I've donated thousands to and bought season tickets for 3 sports going on 30 years and supported plenty of losing teams when the front runners wouldn't ).... Our 3 million dollar a year basketball school coach( Top 10 in CBB) is just piling on with more mediocrity since he can't even finish higher than the middle of the pack in this pathetic AAC. To me your just another lemming making excuses and can't see that this is not normal for Uconn hoops. So if you can't see it, want to attack the messenger and don't think this should be discussed, you can f*ck off too.... You want to make excuses for losing the first 2 games with a full squad to 2 mediocre mid-majors that just lost back to back games (to Umass/Lowell and Fairfield.....Boston U. and LIU-Brooklyn)... while you silence the message board push back or tell others what to think.... f*ck off !...
But either way your a waste of time and there's something called an ignore button if you haven't figured it out that you can use!.....anyway I'm out, I'll let you carry things on since you think we need the thought police now and only happy words will do ... (Calhoun would have ruined a guy like you).... maybe I'll stop by again when we get a football or basketball team that has a record over .500 ( wonder which one will be first ? )...but I doubt it....Peace out to all you others on the former Uconn Report, it's been real whether it was good or bad... from the Blades... in the mean time carry on 'son and let me leave you a couple of parting gifts:

5570601-Rose-colored-glasses-Stock-Vector.jpg

s-l1000.jpg
Wtf is your problem.

I'm with Blades on this one........He is right, Ollie is not even coming close to earning this money. This team and the players in general that he has recruited are soft and never develop. It is what it is........this team is terrible and wont be getting better enough to make the dance so its a waste of money.

I am an Ollie homer, or was, but I cant defend him anymore.

Jalen & Amida haven't developed?

Jackson doesn't look better from the first time you saw him?

Terry, before he got hurt, looked the same as 2 years ago?

Such a bs myth

They look soft over the last two games?

Reactions: Ozzie3178
It is easy to get too down on them right now. I think our football experience has a lot to do with it. I personally think before the injuries they had more talent then we have seen in a while. That being said they were not ready to play to start the season, they had no intensity and haven't played defense. The injuries are a huge setback as they hit two of our best. This year will be tough to complete as they do not have the numbers unless Mamadou is able to play. Right now the only way for them to have success in my view is to change the style of play to more zone and a more deliberate offense.

Blades I hope you reconsider and stay on the board. Even if this year turns into a losing season and it may very well be one, if the young guys learn that to survive they have to be tough and relentless on D, next year will be a different story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT