ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Rumor: Dwayne Killings filling the vacant asst coaching spot

sorry, I was joking about the Cal deal but there are some good points above. Big man coach ? That is what we needed and we swung and missed instead looking at a guy that has NBA ties working in the front office as a mail room guy. Guess it will have to do. I have nothing against him but a BIG MAN coach would be REALLY REALLY REALLY nice to have.

Not sure who said it above about no growth with our bigs but they werent SPOT ON. The only thing that progresses in our bigs is their age.

Reactions: the Blades
Wow. Never seen someone so upset to add a good recruiter with good connections in New England while also having just about every place he has been at talk highly of them.
Awful job KO you need to take advice from the peanut gallery.

Hmm....How's that Killings thing working out for ya..KO... boy he really brought in a bunch of high end recruits and took Uconn to places they'd never been before .......Oh wait Kevin's out of a job.....
Geez.....after he lost Hobbs... because it sounds like he didn't want to listen him, Calhoun or Glenn Miller ( who he fired)....maybe he should have brought in another slug to help him recruit like. ........ Chillious..... (thread - I questioned this guy too)
Hate to say I told you so, boys and girls, but I told you so.......and so much for that Uconn Family that KO could care less about as he turned his back on all of them......peace out KO

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT