ADVERTISEMENT

Purvis Health?

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
By the way, was Purvis actually injured on Sunday? They kept putting him in then pulling him out. And he went to the locker room a couple times. It could not of been too bad. Considering they kept putting him in the game. Regardless, he was a complete no-show.

Based off his nc state clips and a few games, the talk of him being a one and done is comical. Is he going to go sell insurance next year?

He's an undersized 2 guard with average athleticism and a mediocre jump shot. Sounds like guys I play with at the beach.

I still think he can become a good player, but he's going to be here for awhile.

no doubt, but any idea why they kept yanking him. He was never in long enough for me to really understand what was going on. Announcers mentioned wincing. My gut tells me he was playing zero d. The only thing I remember is him looking super tentative attacking the press. As soon as he touched the ball he wanted to give it back up. Anyways, I have confidence he's a player. He has some transition skills

Maybe purvis is a Ferrari that has been in the garage too long. He looks to have some bad power steering, shocks, brakes, and tires. He definitely looks rusty and doesn't seem to be able fully utilize the skills and talent he has. If Ollie has confidence in him so do I.

It's a Ferrari that needs a major tuneup, maybe new sparkplugs, an oil change, and also need to check the brake pads based on some of the drives he has had bulling his way into a pile of bodies packed in the paint.

Or maybe Ollie better check the title again... it might of said Fiero... and he may've gotten the name wrong, LOL !!! But in KO I trust !

This post was edited on 11/25 9:29 AM by the Blades

To the original question in that was he hurt....YES. He blew a one on none dunk and landed on his ankle and never shook it off. That is what he went into the locker room for and hobbled around all game with. The dunk happened early as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT