ADVERTISEMENT

Open mouth and insert foot

billnat

May 10, 2006
For those few Rutgers fans who couldn't wait to throw garbage at UConn, what happen to your great defence that was suspose to be one of the best if not the best in the AAC. 52 big ones, you better worry about your own team instead of dumping crap on someone else . GO HUSKIES!

I am with you- sitting on de fence wondering what happened to our defense.

You are seriously going to knock any team right now?

Nobody on this board had a bad thing to say about Rutgers. The guys here unlike some other sites worry about
our own team. Bill was just commenting on some Rutgers posters who couldn't wait to come to our board to talk
junk, because Uconn stunk up the joint vs Towson.... those have been deleted by the Admin. We know we've been
Kragethorpe' d and lost alot of FB momentum with the Pasqualoni hiring, BFD. So what's the point of trolling other
teams boards when they have their own game to lose that day ? Seems like some of those people need to get a life.

Personally I think Rutgers has some great and passionate fans that have been pretty loyal considering how many
bad seasons they've had since they joined the BE over 20 years ago. ( If I recall it's like zero championships). I remember
Uconn beating Rutgers as a D-1AA in transition for it's 1st win vs. a BCS team as a early highlight of this new era of Uconn FB.
With the level of HS FB in NJ it never made sense that Rutgers couldn't get it going but that seems to be a thing of the past.
Schiano's 10 year journey to .500 FB, a big TV market and a stadium upgrade worked out very well in CR with a B1G invite,
so good luck with that and enjoy the season. I just hope PP doesn't end up sticking around long enough to become the
Rutgers version of Terry Shea.
This post was edited on 9/4 10:59 AM by the Blades

Rutgers did play on the road against a team that is picked to win their conference along with Boise. UCONN does need to get a young and aggressive coach.

Blades; thanks for the support and yes i was talking to those few who came over here and were talking trash. I've met some real nice Rutgers fans the last few years at UConn vs Rutgers games and that was not ment for them. GO HUSKIES!

Is there any chance that this squad will ever be able to run the ball? I am surprised that despite all of the offensive ineptitude that we are only 7 1/2 point home dogs this week - I guess Edsell's thrashing of Old Dominion last week convinced nobody that the Terps have it going on. How nice would it be to think that we have a shot at a decent season on Sat. Night around 11 pm.?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT