ADVERTISEMENT

No one else......

Been hearing hearing he's had a foot out since his coach got fired.

That's why I've been bumping this thread, expecting it any day. MAL was a surprise.

The KO faithful are in serious denial about his relationship with his players. Idk how that's still possible.

Someone on the other board is saying it's done that durham is gone. Also said another player was gone until they were begged off the ledge

Dumpster fire city. Not good. Durham was maybe going to start there is zero talent left at the 4 and 5 positions.

It shouldn't be surprising that the bigs left after they woke to find the coach they worked with all year was fired. MD was close with Miller too it wouldn't shock me if he had some other place to be.

These kids were betrayed for a supposed "upgrade". Now people want to say they're soft or ungrateful. Get a fkn life

These kids were not "betrayed" give me a break. If they can handle an assistant coaching change then yes they are mentally soft!

These kids were not "betrayed" give me a break. If they can handle an assistant coaching change then yes they are mentally soft!

What do you call it when you're recruited to a program by a guy you eventually spend a year working with, being told by your hc everyone is fam, only to wake one day to news your coach got fired for a "shakeup"?

You think it's business to everyone but I'm really sorry that reality stings sometimes.

KO is committed to his job these kids are committed to development & they gotta be where they're comfortable to thrive.

Its called life. In the real world when you dont perform adequately changes are made. As 18-22 yr men if they cant understand that Ollie had to make a change then they are mentally wk. You learn from a child you cant always get what you want. Kids these days are spoiled and soon as something gets UNCOMFORTABLE...THEY RUN

Yeah but right about now (if not long before) it should be occurring to you who was the coach not performing and who maybe should have been fired.

Are you paying attention to any of this?

Yeah but right about now (if not long before) it should be occurring to you who was the coach not performing and who maybe should have been fired.

Are you paying attention to any of this?
If ollie was fired theyd all still run for the hills. They want the easy road

So if I'm a player and my coach turns out to be incompetent & then he fired a guy who isn't why do I have to stay?

The easy road. You got me there, it's not easy to win and develop when your coach doesn't know what he's doing

But that isnt betrayal... KO has betrayed no one. Juwan and steve just werent good basketball players this season for whatever reason. That wasnt KO's fault, they were freshman. Vance did better than expected, i guess ollie betrayed him to huh. I know you've become the poster boy for disliking Ollie, but your losing your credibility. Ypur going to find a way to blame Ollie in every situation. Its old and tired already. Steve left to better himself, i respect it. Vance wanted a larger role, cool. Juwan(if he leaves) will leave for personal gain as well, no problem. But lets not paint KO as this unloyal monster when you have 0 proof to back your claims. Betrayal? Really? You should write stage plays because your niche for drama and over fantasizing things has worn thin on everyone

But that isnt betrayal... KO has betrayed no one. Juwan and steve just werent good basketball players this season for whatever reason. That wasnt KO's fault, they were freshman. Vance did better than expected, i guess ollie betrayed him to huh. I know you've become the poster boy for disliking Ollie, but your losing your credibility. Ypur going to find a way to blame Ollie in every situation. Its old and tired already. Steve left to better himself, i respect it. Vance wanted a larger role, cool. Juwan(if he leaves) will leave for personal gain as well, no problem. But lets not paint KO as this unloyal monster when you have 0 proof to back your claims. Betrayal? Really? You should write stage plays because your niche for drama and over fantasizing things has worn thin on everyone
@andersonfro

So if I'm a player and my coach turns out to be incompetent & then he fired a guy who isn't why do I have to stay?

The easy road. You got me there, it's not easy to win and develop when your coach doesn't know what he's doing

Steve Enoch left bc he felt he didn't develop as much as he would have hoped. Guess who's job it was to develop big guys? Glenn Miller.

KO focuses on guards. How many guards in the team have left? 0. Yes MAL is a guard who reneged on his commitment but that's because KO did a great job with Vital and so he saw 3 great guards on the team and he wants to play significant minutes from year 1.

This doesn't fit your KO is incompetent and Glenn was the brains theory.

I have nothing against Glenn. I think he was a good assistant, and I was sad to see the move but you are not making sense. You are simply raging against KO.

Anderson in your tirade against KO you've avoided answering my previous post.

Steve Enoch left bc he felt he didn't develop as much as he would have hoped. Guess who's job it was to develop big guys? Glenn Miller.

KO focuses on guards. How many guards in the team have left? 0. Yes MAL is a guard who reneged on his commitment but that's because KO did a great job with Vital and so he saw 3 great guards on the team and he wants to play significant minutes from year 1.

This doesn't fit your KO is incompetent and Glenn was the brains theory.

I have nothing against Glenn. I think he was a good assistant, and I was sad to see the move but you are not making sense. You are simply raging against KO.

I never said glen was the brains. I've consistently maintained that glen wasn't being used properly, the way JC (who publicly stated GM had a great mind for offense) envisioned when he put this staff together. Glen is a strict push ball, motion offense coach who plays m2m d exclusively.

KO never employed glen's ability to coach and that's the justification for getting ride of him & I wouldn't have a problem with that if GM were redundant but clearly KO's pick n roll doesn't work very well unless he's got the best back court in cbb. What I said about glen relative to kids leaving is he obviously had strong relationships with these guys and his recruiting ability was undersold to us.

Now Steve told you that he was leaving because he's not included in the offense but still this "can't develop bigs" myth persists despite the fact that KF was the only husky who regularly commanded a double team this past year. Opposing coaches were game planning for the bigs, plans which allowed for guards to shoot and guards were icing bigs out of the game until the conference tournament because that's what the offense called for.

Another thing that doesn't add up is this idea that MAL was somehow scared off by cv who really doesn't need to be contributing 30mpg on a team that's supposed to be capable of making a run. Cv is a weak ball handler, this is a 2 point guard offense. MAL was getting legit minutes on this team, and there is no doubt he's going to a team with a back court as good as Connecticut's.

doesn't deserve that for being wrong but he deserves it for the absolute nonsense he talked about everyone who left the program over the past two weeks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT