ADVERTISEMENT

No one else......

Man... just had a heart to heart with KO and he got me amped to get my ole behind up ready to play lol

Of course he did, it's his only skillset. If you lead a thirsty dog to antifreeze, he'll drink it. So as far as he knows, we're only going to be down 2 starters. That IS good news.

Anderson...you're insufferable. Honest question why do you even post here with your constant negativity? Ollie has one injury plagued season and you're ready to fire him. You're being hyper critical of Oz. Oz is a good resource whether you want to believe what he says or not. If you don't like his Intel, don't read it.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not saying you can't be critical of Ollie. You have every right to voice your opinion, but at this point it's becoming counter productive. We get that you're not happy with the state of the program and are still processing...none of us are happy! We are just trying to stay positive and hoping for the best.

Remember we are all on the same team here. We all Bleed Blue and want the Huskies to be great again!

Reactions: Afghusky15
What are you asking me to do, be happy that we got rid of a guy we need because "a change was necessary" for a guy who is/was redundant?

You want me to say what, exactly, about being down 2 starters? "Didn't need 'em anyhow"?

Oz has called me a clown, questioned my intelligence and told me to commit suicide. You think I should kiss his butt for being KO's Bahgdad Bob as he's talking that junk to me for being pissed that KO is tripping on his ego?

Take your own advice and don't read me if you need a pick-me-up because spoiler alert: it's not going to be sunshine & rainbows.

& another thing, I'm not particularly impressed that Oz and his boy leaked the GM firing before the final four just for the benefit of clicks on a chat forum. Seriously cost a loyal guy who has been a key contributor to the success of this program an opportunity to score a job on the dl.

I've been a supporter of the program long enough to know what the guy contributed in the past, and it was enough to not be thrown under the bus

Look he was out of line but I'm pretty sure he doesn't really want you to commit suicide. Maybe get some thicker skin.

Like I said you're entitled to your opinion. You can be upset about replacing miller with chillious. You can be upset about losing 2 players. This is my point. It's like you didn't read my post. Honestly we don't know what happened or what is going to happen. Going forward can we all (everyone) be less combative in posts?

I don't need thicker skin guy I'm not the one insulting people or complaining about it, I only brought it up to explain to you that I don't see where you're coming from. I'm not combative, I say KO is a moron he says drink poison or whatever an people tell me to calm down. I've never seen butt kissing of this magnitude

Ok. I'm going to take your advice and ignore you. I was trying to be a mediator and be positive but you refuse and are becoming combative with me. Sorry to have poked the bear.

The guy has insulted me at every turn for a week, asked I be banned, all because I said his buddy (THE COACH)is a garbage & you're accusing me of being combative. I don't know what else I can do for you.

Yes, Anderson I am.....agree with many of your objections, but we need some good vibes. Ollie has one year left and then he is done. The boosters make the call and it's extremely obvious the criteria that needs to be met. With that, the NCAA tourney is acceptable, assuming two wins is the bar is ludicrous. We need to pray to get there with the inside presence we have now. Onward and upward.

I promise if I thought good vibes would at all help I'd put them out.

Problem is...well let's just say en re the op it's not what you think you know, it's what you don't know that gets you.

The best I can do for good vibes is to hope the available schollies stay at 3 or less

I promise if I thought good vibes would at all help I'd put them out.

Problem is...well let's just say en re the op it's not what you think you know, it's what you don't know that gets you.

The best I can do for good vibes is to hope the available schollies stay at 3 or less
Who else do you think is leaving then?

Yup

Just checking to see if he were still confident because of how fluid these things tend to be

Its popular to speculate that KO eased Steve toward the door but then you'd have to believe he was counting on our juco addition to be the starter with big minutes and no fouls so...I'm leaning toward thinking that was a shock

You guys crying about me need to get your heads out of your butt.

I'm not the one dumping on CT BB.

Kevin Ollie is doing that. Wake up. This nightmare is just getting warmed up

Oz wasn't wrong. MAL was never here

The 3rd open scholarship this week doesn't care if Oz was right on a technicality, the backcourt doesn't care the front court doesn't care and the gaping hole in the middle has better things to care about.

Don't update that scholarship grid yet

To all the posers.... this was about everyone screaming thinking current guys like Rique, Jalen, JD, Vital etc... who was suppose to go per Rumors and everybody hitting me up from the Joe D radio guy show!

Not a kid who wasn't here.... Nice try tho!! :)

Reactions: noeynox
Oz, this isn't about your credibility. We know you know shit. This is about our program looking like a dumpster fire right about now.

The future of the Uconn men's basketball hinges on this upcoming year. And it's not off to an encouraging start.

Your spin doesn't mean a damn thing.

Does Kevin have to release him? Was he not trying to recruit the position because it was filled?

Then yeah he lost him. Glen hooked him & reeled him to the boat and KO kicked him aside to pull mal in.

Kevin lost ANOTHER player and opened ANOTHER scholarship.

He's such an incompetent buffoon, he can't give away spots on this team. I like cv as much as the next guy but not 30mpg worth

I know all about it. Mal wasn't that good anyway, had a meddling father, didn't want to compete for minutes was selfish and his shoe size was all wrong. Tell me all about how Kevin was recruiting over a top 40 player.

Hear that sound? That's the mass rivals door slamming shut. But don't worry about it Oz, nobody thinks you were wrong maaaaan...we all know kev was too busy thinking he's got this coaching thing licked that he forgot to check with the incoming class. I bet he made some calls today though, didn't he?

MAL was gone before you posted this thread. That's how lost Kevin is right now.

Is this done yet ? Now MAL ?... what's KO got about 5 players without injury histories left on this team ? SMH ??? and seriously the Pollyanna crap on this board has got to stop, it's starting to sound like one of Diaco's press conferences who was all about sunshine and rainbows. We all know how that ended. I think KO himself is in the state of denial and has no clue how to hold to any of this together. Thankfully for him he has alot of equity in the Uconn neighborhood, but none of what's going on right now is good. I was critical of him and saw the cracks with the staff at certain times during the season. But never wanted him out.... but he's got a serious come back to start making from about 20 points down( what else is new ).....and from what we've seen now....not many of his players believe in him, so that's a tough place to start.

Last edited:
Oz have you checked in Durham? His Twitter bio/TL seem to indicate he's the next shoe to drop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT