ADVERTISEMENT

Hello all!

Richie O

Mar 21, 2016
Hello all! Richard Schnyderite here or as most people call me "Richie", I'll be here to help bring some more football recruiting coverage to the site. A small background I've worked with the Rutgers Rivals site (ScarletNation.com) & the New Jersey Varsity site (NJVarsity.com) for a little over a year as both a recruiting analyst and staff writer. I highly encourage some of you guys to join The Fieldhouse premium board soon as I hope to make it one of the best boards around!

Did you know Dorian Miller while at Rutgers? Friends with his family from my OU ties. Really nice folks. Doesn't seem to be a ton of fan support yet. Hopefully Edsall will turn it around this year and create some buzz.

Did you know Dorian Miller while at Rutgers? Friends with his family from my OU ties. Really nice folks. Doesn't seem to be a ton of fan support yet. Hopefully Edsall will turn it around this year and create some buzz.

Yes my colleague at the Rutgers site is very good friends with his father. He is a super nice guy from what I've been told! As far as Dorian goes I've heard there is not a bad thing you can say about the kid, also very well spoken. Should be a leader among the OL this year for Rutgers.

The whole family is great. Younger brother is a TE who will ball at Marshall next year. He's a mix between oldest brother Deuan and Dorian. I believe Dorian was just named captain. I remember when he was being recruited that UCONN didn't really go after him. Was bummed about that. Oh well.

Reactions: Richie O
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT