ADVERTISEMENT

Grad Transfer Cameron Johnson

tcf_15

Mar 31, 2015
Perfect replacement for Vance Jackson and has 2 years of eligibility remaining.

This kids father said he was leaving Pitt because of the uncertainty facing the team.

Why would he leave a .500 team from the ACC facing uncertainty for a .500 team from the AAC facing uncertainty?

This kids father said he was leaving Pitt because of the uncertainty facing the team.

Why would he leave a .500 team from the ACC facing uncertainty for a .500 team from the AAC facing uncertainty?
With him, jalen, rique, terry, christian amd whoever else we add, there woukdnt be much uncertainty. Wed be pretty good

Reactions: Afghusky15
There is no talent at the 4 and 5 positions worthy of starting, just deep bench minutes. That's what Cobb and Carlton appear to be. It's more than a donut when there are two holes in the middle. A donut has one hole in the middle. What do you even call it when there are two holes in the middle?

Of the case course the other side of it is there are huge "PT available at the 4 and 5" signs in front of Gampel but who will be the respondents to that ad? Are there any players out there? I mean even a poor man's Johnny Selviie or Jake Voskulh?

Last edited:
With him, jalen, rique, terry, christian amd whoever else we add, there woukdnt be much uncertainty. Wed be pretty good

Riq & Terry are question marks as is the coaching staff. 67.3 ppg last season, no legitimate bigs on the roster, guards constantly arguing with the coach, players bailing. No depth and I know everyone loves cv but an undersized 2 guard is not inspiring confidence in the position. I'd love him at 15-20mpg tops he's in line for 30

Anderson - I GUESS they're question marks...but more likely than not they will be healthy and both are extremely talented players. With Jalen seeming extra determined (lets hope he develops his outside shot) this team could be dangerous. Yes they need some bigs. Assuming all healthy this team will make noise.

Assuming Johnson picks one of the other 50 teams recruiting him, who is out there in terms of swingmen or PG that is capable of starting on a good team? Ollie is on his heels and it doesn't look like he's in a good spot with anyone who would play big minutes next year.

He was a long shot to begin with.

Diarra is our main big guy we are targeting for next year. I am hoping for one surprise but it seems like Wooten will be staying on the west coast.

Riq & Terry are question marks as is the coaching staff. 67.3 ppg last season, no legitimate bigs on the roster, guards constantly arguing with the coach, players bailing. No depth and I know everyone loves cv but an undersized 2 guard is not inspiring confidence in the position. I'd love him at 15-20mpg tops he's in line for 30
Guards constantly arguing with the coach?

He was a long shot to begin with.
Diarra is our main big guy we are targeting for next year. I am hoping for one surprise but it seems like Wooten will be staying on the west coast.

If so ....could we be reading/ hearing something soon ?
And if it's Cincy where does KO go from there ? He only has 9 guys on scholly right now with 4 still open and 3 question marks coming off injuries, that's 2 less players than last year...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT