ADVERTISEMENT

Game Scheduling Conflict Between Men and Women

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
How is it that the men are playing Temple and the women are playing a 1st round AAC tourney game both at 2 pm today??? WTF? Are there not 24 hours in a day? Last time I checked, there were. This kind of stuff really pisses me off. Granted a lot of the men's fans will give up and go to the Mohegan Sun but you can't schedule a road game for one team at the same time as a postseason tourney game for the other. Very annoyed.

This post was edited on 3/7 7:16 AM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

Stop your whining, all you have to do is change the channel on the remote from your couch...LOL !
laugh.r191677.gif

Now if I really want to bitch it's being a season ticket holder for 3 sports and paying for tickets like
Men's hoops, Football and Hockey... then finding out that there's games the same time at the Gampel and XL ....
or the Rent and somewhere else....after they have your dough !!!!

This post was edited on 3/7 7:38 AM by the Blades

The women's game isn't being televised so the choice is go to that game or watch the men's game, you can't really do both.

I hear you on annoying... there were a bunch of other games the last few years year where nothing is on
at all for a few days then I trek out to a hockey game I have tickets for and miss a hoops game on TV or
stuff like that...You can see the women today with this link Watch Live and the right cable package..if it helps.

The men's game is on TV and should be highly competitive. The women's game is on ESPN-3 and UConn should win by 45 points, or more. I can't see any conflict here.

UConn women can't play the starters a lot of minutes because of 3 games in 3 days. Therefore the subs will need to play a lot and play solidly. Yes UConn women will win but we want to see how many minutes Geno plays the starters because if you saw the USF game the whole team looked very fatigued and UConn only won by 23. Therefore this game needs to be watched to see what Geno does and how he manages the minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT