ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Cobb-highlights

Nice handles I never want to see them again.

He plays at the level I expected. Below the rim. We'll need him to Barkley. Better hands than i could have hoped for though

Last edited:
I was also surprised... in a good way. The most exciting aspect of his skill set is his ability to hit the outlet pass. This is what we need to ignite the fast break, especially when we have guys like Jalen, Alterique, and Terry.

Would like to see how much his cardio and vertical improve when he starts working out here with our trainers and facilities.

If he's in shape and plays hard, he can start and help us. Love big guys that can find the open man. That's huge against a zone. He might be able to even play at the foul line.

Well...he's playing in a glorified rec league so I'm going to say that we're still counting on Glen Miller's recruit to grab boards to keep Kevin employed. Is that called "irony"?

Reactions: UconNell
From the Uconn blog...First extended highlights I've seen, point power forward ???...LOL....but I have to say I'm surprised in a positive way....he looks alot quicker than I thought he would be at 290lbs.

Very surprised! Seems to be better than advertised, has a decent handle and good BBIQ! Starting to get excited for this season to begin!!

Reactions: UconNell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT