ADVERTISEMENT

Duke-UNC

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
Very impressive win tonight by Duke tonight at UNC. Extremely good D by Duke on the last possession. I think UNC made a huge mistake in not calling a TO on the last possession. A team with the inside personnel UNC has should have worked for an inside shot, but the best UNC could do was pass it around the perimeter a few times and then take a badly contested shot that was airballed.

I think UNC fans shocked like UConn fans were at the end of the Temple game. Not as badly blown, but make no mistake, UNC blew this game.

Reactions: aman kidwai
The last couple of minutes of that game I swore I was watching us against a zone. Pass around the arc for 28 seconds and rush a bad shot, give up a basket the other way, repeat. VERY impressive is right. I wish DHam was as polished offensively as Ingram seems to be. They look to be of a very similar build and size, and Dan does all the other things much better IMO.

And I have no idea why Carolina went away from BJohnson in the second half. Duke could do nothing with him the whole first 20, he had 18/11 at the half.

UNC was really really bad at the end of this game. A part of it was the Duke D but UNC did look like UConn at the end with that "no you take it" pass it around the perimeter offense.

In other action last night Villanova blew out our AAC leading Temple Owls last night. I was very surprised Temple took it on the chin like this. Not good for the AAC at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT