ADVERTISEMENT

Am I being spoiled?

TateGorgeous

May 10, 2014
Our national championship run has not produced one major recruit. Meanwhile Deep Fraud Calamari just landed 2 in loserville Kentucky.

Do these high school dipshits want to win or what?

I mean you would think they're watching at home and thinking, "Hmm, so that's what winning looks like! Looks like fun! I wish I could make snow angels in that confetti with Bazz"

Well maybe they're not thinking exactly that but you get the point. We didn't generate better recruits and we actually add a big name recruit decommit.

Are they watching the NCAA Tourney? Do they tune out NCAA and obsess over NBA?

We better get Stone.

One of these little pricks better do the right thing and show some f'n character.

Team matters.

Winning matters.

Development matters.

This post was edited on 11/14 5:56 PM by TateGorgeous

Originally posted by northdakotahusky:
Our time will come. Maybe not this year on the recruiting scene, but it will come.
That's the shit parents say to their red or yellow ribbon kid. I just won the race. I got the blue ribbon. My time should be right now.

I think the whole recruiting scene is totally f'd up.

Only explanation.

This post was edited on 11/14 6:03 PM by TateGorgeous

Same thing happened after our last title with all the top recruits listing us but not coming.

we are uconn, we develop guys and win titles every 3-4 years. Briscoe and others aren't in this for family or personal growth which is fine with me, don't want them here. Does suck we don't get more.

Is stone a one and done guy? I'm sure everyone will say he has the talent, but that's not what I'm asking. Is he like briscoe. Is he expecting to play one year and go.

PT...PT...PT........I think the only recruits who look at Uconn's 2015 roster (below) and know they will get guaranteed
PT is the 5 star Adams (signed NLI) and 5 star Stone who could come in and be part of a starting twin towers with Brimah
in the front court. Nolan has done nothing yet to show that's he earning PT, so he would be recruited over... everyone else
should be back and hold down their PT, but other than closing on Stone( who knows if he's a one and done)..... another
( patient for PT) 3pt shooter who they can groom on the wing is probably the biggest need...... ( with Boat the only SR)
adding one more commit would give Uconn 2 more players on roster, fighting for PT... than they have this year

And don't forget the 4 star big just signed...twitter link:

" Now it's official. Steven Enoch is a Husky. Very proud of my protege. #popsigned " Selfie"

GUARDS
3 Terrence Samuel 6-4/202 PG JR Brooklyn, N.Y.
10 Sam Cassell Jr. 6-4/192 Guard JR Baltimore, MD
44 Rodney Purvis 6-4/205 Guard RS JR Raleigh. N.C.
Jalen Adams 6-2/175 PG FR Roxbury, MA

WING/ FORWARDS:
5 Daniel Hamilton 6-7/190 G/F SO Los Angeles, CA
21 Omar Calhoun 6-5/205 G/F SR Brooklyn, N.Y.

P- FORWARDS
( Diamond Stone 6-10/245 PF/ C FR Milwaukee, Wis. )
12 Kentan Facey 6-9/206 PF/F JR Trelawny, Jamaica
14 Rakim Lubin 6-7/260 PF SO Miami, FLA

CENTERS
35 Amida Brimah 7-0/230 Center JR Accra, Ghana
Steve Enoch 6-10/235 F/C FR Norwalk, CT
1 Phillip Nolan 6-10/237 C/F SR Milwaukee, Wis.
This post was edited on 11/15 12:01 PM by the Blades

I agree with Blades, it's all about PT, and nothing else. As far as guys like Tevin Mack and Derrick Jones, they see Hamilton at their position, and Omar Calhoun. UConn does not have a screaming need at any position as Adams will step in for Boatright. UConn did well to land Adams and Enoch and Stone would be a very nice icing on the cake but I am hearing he is a Wisconsin lean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT