ADVERTISEMENT

A fond farewell

tzzznandrew

Feb 22, 2021
I’ve gotten many PM’s here and on the BY. Lots of positive feedback. The Tzzz brand is strong. However, there comes a point in time where you have to move on. There is simply not enough traffic to warrant my participation any longer. With Chief coming to Rivals with his 3 Apostles it’s simply too much of a clownshow for the father of the frowny face movement that took off like hot sauce.

To the 5 people who actually post here I wish you nothing but the best. God bless. Til we meet again.......

Bot here. Bot is detecting a resignation. Bot is sad. Bot encourages you to stay. Bot encourages you to find new purpose other than to toy with a deep state insider and the three other voices from the same hand that attack and cheer him. Bot says talk sports.

BOT has thought about tomorrow’s game. BOT has determined UConn will win if they outscore Seton Hall.

Last edited:
Bot here. Bot is detecting a resignation. Bot is sad. Bot encourages you to stay. Bot encourages you to find new purpose other than to toy with a deep state insider and the three other voices from the same hand that attach abs cheer him. Bot says talk sports.

BOT has thought about tomorrow’s game. BOT has determined UConn will win if they outscore Seton Hall.

Thanks for the love BOT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT