ADVERTISEMENT

you all have a great team

He's a whiny little bitch with a championship ring.

Seriously though, Boat attacks at all times and plays hard D. I will admit, you guys got under his skin yesterday and that wasn't the best representation of Boat. Manyof us think this team has potential. We really threw the ball away last night. Good press though. WV had it's share of legit turnovers. Good Luck and nice seeing you guys again.

Yeah, nowhere near a great team yet..... 3 / 4 new starters....68 % of the scoring gone from last years team....
and Boat is nowhere near the leader that Napier was, who would beat you with his shiftiness, his lights out shooting
and his BB IQ....the best thing about Uconn right now is potential and WVU gave these kids a wake-up call with a
hoops version of the "Backyard Brawl".

Also good seeing WVU again too, much respect for the program and for carrying the BE FB flag for all those years.
Love to join you guys in the B-12 as I said in another thread...but then we had the Pasqualoni years who buried our FB
program just like he did with Syracuse in the BE . We're just hoping that our new HC Diaco from Notre Dame doesn't
turn out like Pasqualoni's replacement at Cuse....Greg Robinson from another name program...USC. The stench PP
leaves behind on a program seems to take years to go away.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...GtQKKF3nY_cPmcQ&bvm=bv.80185997,d.aWw&cad=rja

This post was edited on 11/24 9:55 AM by the Blades

I think your football coach will win if given time

Pasqualoni hurt you guys SO much.......would like to see you get out of that conference also.....best of luck the rest of the year

Re: I think your football coach will win if given time

Very chippy game on both sides. Boat was probably reacting to some trash talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT