ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Redsini?

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
I forget his name, but didn't this guy predict the 2011 championship? Maybe the 2014 championship...Can't remember. Wondering what he is thinking now.

Nice work. I actually have my 2014 championship prediction documented in a company survey. I responded to the survey, then I said, "Also, the UCONN Huskies will win the NCAA tournament. You heard it here first". The survey took place in Feb. I totally forgot I wrote what I did. My supervisor reminded me in July when he was reviewing comments. There's not a ton of UCONN fans here in North Dakota. The survey was anonymous, but obviously he knew those particular comments were mine.

Reactions: Ozzie3178
I said we'd make the final four in 2014 and my friends tried to reopen Fairfield Hills and chain me to a bed. They better try again, because I'm having a preminition. :D

I used to think you had to try and fail before you could win. Like 98 and 99. Now i just think. F it. We are winning this bi***

These predictions were more wishful thinking than insightful analysis. Nobody could have predicted UConn would shoot 88% on FTs in the NCAA tournament in 2014 or win 11 straight postseason games in 2011. They were magical runs. However with a deeper and more talented team, it is more reasonable to believe that the wishful thinking will become reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT