ADVERTISEMENT

Updates on 2016 Signees

3uconn

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2013
Mamadou Diarra:

New mixtape of him from two games this weekend:

He's been playing really good this year. Had 23 points 12 rebounds in 14 minutes Saturday. 19 points on Sunday.
-----

Alterique Gilbert:

Also playing very good this year as many have expected he would. He had 32 points 6 assists in his final game of 2015 in a holiday tournament championship game. Many people having really been raving about his defense.
-----

Vance Jackson:

To me hearing about how he's playing it seems as he's possibly been playing the best of UConn's commits. Every game basically he's over 20 points while shooting the ball really well. Should really be interesting once he gets to UConn at 6'7-8" and being a knockdown shooter from all over the court. Really excited about him.
-----

Juwan Durham:

As everyone knows he's out this season with his torn ACL. Have been told everything looks like it is going good with him. He should be at or relatively close to 100% by time the season starts next year as long as everything goes as planned.

As most people know all four of UConn's commits were nominated for the McDonald's All-American game. However, it looks like Gilbert will really be the only player with a chance at being invited. Will be something to watch.

I'll continue to update this thread with updates on each of these guys throughout their seasons.

Great news on Durham. Hoping for AG to make the McD game, but the guard class is so deep this year. I know Brandon Clay (@BrandonClayPSB), who is on the McD selection committee, is really high on him, so maybe that will have some sway.

Thanks for the updates, 3!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3uconn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT