ADVERTISEMENT

UConn-Arkansas

How does Ollie not empty the bench at least one time in this game? NO message to these kids to get their act together ? Instead he says after the game it was the others teams hot shooting that did them in....... I am so embarrassed by Ollie right now.

Reactions: CaNOLEE
This season could turn into a dumpster fire in a hurry. Larrier, who was not effective, was hurt and went out, and nobody has mentioned that Gilbert had 1 point and looked ineffective and I suspect he is hurt. This season could go sideways on UConn. Right now, Ollie's chances of coaching at UConn past this one do not look very good to me.

Very embarrassing performance from our squad. Like mentioned above, I cannot remember a time where the team got completely outplayed like this and gave up this many points. Losing is one thing but not executing and getting blown out by 35 points for a UConn team is very alarming. I know it's still early in the season but with conference play right around the corner and the big game against Syracuse, this team needs to find answers. Ollie is not putting the players in the best scenario to execute and the team is just not making things happen right now. There is no flow or rhythm to the offense, leading to bad shots which results in buckets for the opposing team. One or two plays will be ran and if they do not work, the team looks lost and waiting for something to happen. The coaching staff has to take a lot of accountability for this because it seems nothing has changed even from last year. Let us hope we can improve and get better chemistry with one another but this is definitely a cause for concern moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT