ADVERTISEMENT

UCF fan with a couple of questions

MISterKnight

Dec 11, 2003
Coming up from Orlando for the game and I wondered if anyone could answer some away fan questions:

1) What's the best entrance to pay for parking the day of the game? Don't think I can pick up a blue or red pass online quick enough.

2) Where is the best place to find the scalpers? I'll assume there will be a decent amount of tickets available outside like there is at the UCF games.

3) Any places to avoid walking through on the way to the stadium as an away fan?

Thanks in advance and I hope the rain or even sleet stays away for the game.

Thanks! Is the lack of ticket scalpers still accurate from that page for the current season in your experience?

Originally posted by MISterKnight:
Thanks! Is the lack of ticket scalpers still accurate from that page for the current season in your experience?
Not sure, I've seen guys hawking tix around the stadium but I'm a season tix holder so I don't pay much attention to that stuff.

Pretty sure you can park within the stadium day of without a parking pass. Believe admission is $15. There's also a lot across the street from the stadium on Silver Lane you can park in. I may have 3 tickets available if you need tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT