ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Thread.....

I hate playing in the American Conference and these BS high school gyms. You bet your ass this is hurting our recruiting.

hoping for a good game. It's been tough watching them this year. We are so thin on talent up front its scary. We used too develop big men so well. I have seen no development in Nolan. Brimah blocks shots, but can't stay on the floor. I understand the Daniel's decision to chase the NBA dream, but he would have helped big time this year.

i agree we either need to poach some schools from other conferences or bolt. The current build up of the conference has zero appeal for top recruits.

This post was edited on 2/7 7:21 PM by Will1118

Glad we won! Small tight place but much more newer and renovated than UH's crap gym!

Ok peace fellas off to airport...

Not sure I can remember watching a team that misses more 2 to 3 foot shots. They lose atleast 8 to 10 points a game sometimes much more. Make a good move to the hoop and leave it short. If UCONN made those shots tonight they would have won by 25.

I hate to say it but Nolan has had some improved play for him. I love how he somehow got a foul called on him after a guy ran full speed into him and he was protecting himself.

Originally posted by mcgoo369:

Not sure I can remember watching a team that misses more 2 to 3 foot shots. They lose atleast 8 to 10 points a game sometimes much more. Make a good move to the hoop and leave it short. If UCONN made those shots tonight they would have won by 25.

I hate to say it but Nolan has had some improved play for him. I love how he somehow got a foul called on him after a guy ran full speed into him and he was protecting himself.
+1 on everything you said McGoo. I found myself echoing the exact same words on all your points. Nolan's best game of the year, not saying much but at least that's a start.

Why do I have to even get worked up at all during a UConn @ Tulane game is beyond me?...we consistently come out the gate poorly in every game as of late. It is very frustrating and if we played better competition we would be even worse this year. Here's to hoping this team can start to figure it out and close out the year strongly, but I doubt a big turn around is in the cards

its sad but I found myself kinda glad this team wasn't in a bigger conference this year, we would be getting drilled in the ACC or any BIG 5. Watching Lville and UK and the likes play in front of 10k + .......we would be so screwed this year.

Have you guys looked at the schedule? Up next is Tulsa which is undefeated in conference at 10-0 and then SMU and Memphis on the road. Do you guys think they will go 3-0 in those games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT