ADVERTISEMENT

Tremont Waters

I feel ya, and frankly I agree.

When my source said Connecticut was still very much in this I was pretty surprised.

Creighton may need BE approval to take him since he originally signed with a member school.

I guess if I am Tremont, or his father/crew, and the ultimate goal is to play in the league at 5'10 then it would be smart to work with the guy that coached Isaiah Thomas and continues to work with IT every summer; talking about Chillious.

Maybe UConn and Tremonts dad are in talks about Tremonts realistic playing time his first year. The fact that he would be coming off the bench freshman year but that he would eventually be a starter sophomore year.

We shall see.

If the decision is this weekend then it's going to either be Georgetown or UConn, I just don't see him committing to WKU w/o at least a visit.

Again I really don't think he ends up at UConn. I think it's WKU or Georgetown. But who really knows.

Waters will visit LSU this weekend. I expect him to commit to them on or shortly after the visit

Waters will visit LSU this weekend. I expect him to commit to them on or shortly after the visit
Thanks Russ....
As insider OZ said a couple of weeks ago " Oh and please nip those Tremont rumors in the bud!! ".... I don' think anyone really believed Waters and Uconn was ever a match, especially with the amount of smallish guards Uconn already has on the roster. But if you know of any wings or bigs with a pulse for 2017(this late in the game) please send KO and his staff a shout ! ;););)...... His 10 man roster with 3 open schollies ( he had 11 last year)..and all these guys coming off injuries, could turn out to be deja vu all over again with the 5-6 guys he was left to play with at times...by January...o_O

I saw this kid play tonight for LSU at Kentucky. He is a fantastic player. Very quick, excellent handle, excellent shooter. Explosive first step. He had a spectacular hoop down the stretch in LSU's 73-71 win at Kentucky. LSU won the game at the buzzer with a great offensive rebound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT