ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Izzo- My Favorite Guy Is Kevin Ollie ...

I kinda think Tom has a taller order in front of him. Duke is probably better than Florida and Kentucky/Wisconsin are both improved.

I'm pulling hard for MSU... Hopefully they can channel their inner UCONN and cut the nets down!!

I like Izzo but I would take this with a grain of salt. He was a shocking sore loser last year, don't be mad that we beat you in MSG with a de facto home crowd especially when they got the ultimate home cooking of playing us in the 09 Final 4 in Detroit. It's not our fault MSG is our home away from home.

He may like KO as a coach/person but his comments are more because of the similarities between our run a year ago and his team's run this year - a bit self serving but all in all Izzo is a boss and great coach.

BTW Oz, some great memories from that MSU game buddy

A number of people I know who went to the UConn-MSU Elite 8 game last year told me it was the best atmosphere at a basketball game that they had ever experienced, and this includes one friend who is himself a former college basketball player, and another who is a former professional baseball player who attends many sports events.

Yea Khalid, I went to both games at the Garden and the atmosphere was nothing short of electric. They were just truly special moments to witness UConn fans pack out MSG en route a National Title

Originally posted by Silk31:
don't be mad that we beat you in MSG with a de facto home crowd especially when they got the ultimate home cooking of playing us in the 09 Final 4 in Detroit. It's not our fault MSG is our home away from home.
Yeah.... I couldn't believe the amount of sniveling going on about Uconn and them playing on St. John's home court
one state over...( even though Uconn always takes over the place) Especially when like you said all of Michigan
conveniently forgot about the 72,000 person crowd & "home court" advantage they had at Ford Field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT