ADVERTISEMENT

The thrill of DH is gone

Calhoun_for_President

Jul 18, 2004
Only took until year 3 with this one.
We were sold a great recruiter who plays an up tempo attacking style.
This would bring us back to respectability.

The majority of the minutes go to mid-major transfers and Kevin Ollie recruits.
What am I missing here with DH?

He continues to have 2 bigs on the floor who cant play at either end on the perimeter.
We stink an offense as a result.
The best thing I can say about this team is that they try hard and are scrappy.
This results in us keeping it under double digits in losses to middle of the pack conference teams.
Yippee

Tournament?
At this point I have doubts this team will win another game the rest of the year outside of Georgetown.

Calhoun. We have no choice. This is UConn's only shot at getting back. So we get what we get and we have to hope that Bouk's injury was the issue here.....that Jackson's injury hurt us.....and that we get to see something different next year. Its all we got man. This thing isn't going anywhere if DH doesnt take us there.....its our only shot.

Yet again DH is starting the 2 bigs who cant do anything offensively or defensively on the perimeter.
And yes again, UCONN has fallen behind by double digits 5 minutes into the game.
The bigs cant score and Xavier's bigs swish wide open 3's.

You gotta admire DH, a man who really sticks to his guns!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH subs in people who can actually shoot the ball and the game immediately turns in UCONN's favor.

This DH is PURE GENIUS!!!!!!

Calhoun.....it would be awesome if you would shut your belligerent mouth sometimes. Even when we win, you find a downside. Negativity is a caustic trait,

Reactions: Hooper_Scooper
I was ready to move on when he kept rolling out four guard lineups early in the season. It was easy to see that wouldn’t work once we started playing real teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT