ADVERTISEMENT

Terrance Ferguson

Ozzie3178

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2006
Decommitted from Alabama

2016 SG. Baller!

Told KO and Rickey about him already.

Should reach out shortly.... Would be huge of course!

Experienced guards are needed on next year's roster. Gibbs will not be back as he only had one more year of eligibility, Purvis and Calhoun graduate and Purvis likely will not be back, leaving the only experienced scholarship guards as Adams and Cassell, who has barely played. It can be painful to rely on young guards who have little or no experience regardless of how talented they are.

So I don't understand why everyone talks about freshman recruits. UConn should look JUCO and grad transfer route to complete the guard depth behind Alterique and Adams. If Cassell is the first guard off the bench UConn is in trouble. Not sure he is healthy or not or whether he has been fully healthy since the early part of last season.

The guard depth next year looks painfully thin at this point and there are no experienced guards.

Because grad transfers always work out.... Right Khalid. Smh

Come on man!!

he already has a list of 5 or 6 schools hes looking at. i doubt we can have a serious shot with him

Grad transfers worked well for Louisville. It's their starting backcourt. UConn is looking for backup guards. The projected starters are a sophomore who has limited experience and a freshman with no experience. You really want to back those two up with freshmen???? We are talking about backup guards. Gibbs would have been fine as a backup guard to come off the bench and shoot 3s. UConn needs some veteran leaders and I can't believe they can't find a solid 3rd or 4th guard in either JUCO or graduate transfer market.

Come on man!

Do t care if we get him or not. We NEED to be in the ring!!

KSTW you mentioned Louisville... Great clap clap clap. It is really Damion Lee who I tried hard to get in here for us but had to settle for Gibbs which at the time was not a bad option but it is a crapshoot either way. Just cause a guy has 4000 years experience doesn't mean it will translate well to a NEW team with a new cast is my point.

Blades regarding Jordan Bowden we watching. Him no offer. Only offer is Marquette for him I believe.

Reactions: the Blades
Saw he was at the game against SMU on Thursday. Does anybody know if he was there for us or SMU. Would love to add another guard for next year, but only the right guard. Don't want to just give away the scholarship to fill a spot.

Gee, wonder if he was impressed by SMU ? I hope he wasn't there to see Uconn......o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT