ADVERTISEMENT

Team updates from Borges

tcf_15

Mar 31, 2015
David Borges @DaveBorges
54m
Jalen Adams: "#UConn's gonna be UConn ... people are still considering coming here hopefully they do and things will work out."

David Borges @DaveBorges
53m
Adams has just been concerned about getting his ankle healthy, never really considered entering NBA draft. #UConn

David Borges @DaveBorges
50m
Adams: "I thought they all loved it here, so they all kind of surprised me. But when they told us why they were going ... I understood."

David Borges @DaveBorges
49m
Christian Vital on transfers: "Kinda disappointed because Steve's one of my best friends and one of the reasons I came here ..."

David Borges @DaveBorges
47m
Vital: "... Vance, Juwan and the freshmen kind of had a group going but those guys made the decisions they felt were best for them." #UConn

David Borges @DaveBorges
17m
Kevin Ollie: "I'm excited about the program ... about the core group coming back, about the recruits coming in." #UConn

David Borges @DaveBorges
15m
Ollie: "(Transfers) happen everywhere, but at the end of the day I want to focus on the guys that want to be at #UConn."

David Borges @DaveBorges
16m
Ollie: "We want to guys that value putting on the #UConn jersey, our championship culture. The 5 guys that are here right now value that."

David Borges @DaveBorges
13m
Diarra pretty much full go, Larrier two months ahead in rehab, and Gilbert will go full contact on May 1.

David Borges @DaveBorges
9m
Ollie on Miller firing: "Not saying I need something better, I need something different. I thought Raphael Chillious brings that." #UConn

Needed different than recruiting high level kids, experience running a college offense, game planning opponents...I guess recruiting a coach who lost his last 8 games IS different...David should have kept Glen and fired Kevin, he's a complete dumbass. At least he's not leaking steaming piles of crap on former players and coaches in these quotes, that's a positive change at least

Every time I read his bs I hear oz's bs in my head, gross

Reactions: permit22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT