ADVERTISEMENT

stone

I have not heard anything new other than we are in a really good position. He is still suppose to announce here soon so....

Stone, Enoch, Adams and DJones is a dream class. Kentucky, Arizona or duke may have a higher ranked class, but I wouldn't trade with any of them.

Ok. So is he announcing Friday. Stone said yes on Twitter and dad said no..

I hope he decides on UCONN but it looks like he has a lot of pressures on him that may make it hard to keep everyone around him happy with his eventual decision. At this time we certainly should be looking at alternatives for the programs sake as it is clear we can't count on him coming. Hopefully if he really wants to attend UCONN there will still be an opening for him when he is ready to decide.

I think he would be an ideal match for UCONN and coach Ollie but there are many factors that go into a young man's decision and at some point we need to recognize that and move on.

Well said TRU.... Gotta close and we have and are really trying hope the hometown pressure does not affect him too much.

Come take his boy Nolan's PT lol

Diamond Stone, who was originally believed to be signing in November, will wait until the spring to make an official commitment.
More

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT