ADVERTISEMENT

shabazz to d-league?

He had very good stats, in fact he is shooting WAY better than Kemba is. I think they want him to get minutes and keep sharp. Their other guards have been playing well.

I really hope this is only for a game or two. Bazz was playing well then Spolstra started cutting his minutes for Cole. I have to believe that Cole is complaining and Spolstra, who I dont think is a great coach, took the easy route.

Bazz is on a good team, I can only imagine if Walker wasnt stuck on that clown show that is the Jordan/Stephenson Hornets.

No need to worry, Bazz has been recalled. This is typical practice for NBA teams nowadays. Sometimes rookies aren't getting as much run and they want them to log some game minutes in a cup of coffee in the D-League. He may be back there again at some point in the season but to me they would be better served giving him more minutes and scaling back Cole's playing time - that guy is just not good (he makes Chalmers look good)

cole is quick and not bad but long term bazz is the guy. Cole does get to the basket better right now.

I guess I missed my window to see him in Sioux Falls. For the best. I hate driving trough northern SD. Very few roadside services partly because it's in an Indian Reservation. Also, it's like the Bermuda Triangle. Lots of bad weather.

This post was edited on 12/15 4:20 PM by northdakotahusky

Exactly Silk... all NBA teams do this now as game speed is better regardless if it is D league than a nba shoot around or practice between games.

NDHusky,

Hasheem Thabeet is playing for Grand Rapids so you can still make the trip to Sioux City when GR comes in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT