ADVERTISEMENT

shabazz starting

Not sure why but they didn't start him last night and he played very limited minutes as well. Hopefully he starts tonight against Kemba, my 2 sons and I will be there to see! Cant wait.

He was only starting because Dwayne Wade was injured...he is better than Cole and will surpass that bum Chalmers in due time

He went from solid bench role to starter to D league to recall to starting to bench role - thus the life of a 1st round rookie nowadays...unless you are a stud, you aren't promised anything at the next level

Shabazz is definitely better than Cole who is a borderline NBA player, sort of in the AJ Price category. He should be their 1st guard off the bench and relegate Cole to the very deep bench where he belongs.

Came off the bench for 22min last night and really did very little in those 22. A couple of times he tried to pass to Chalmers who didn't handle either one and you could see Bazz was frustrated and he let Not so Super Mario know it. I don't know if the current Heat roster fits what he does well. You really have several guys who just do what they want ( Bosh and Wade ) and don't seem to run much of an offense. With any luck he can get out of there to a better team or they will make some moves and perhaps use his skill set better.

Nice moment after the game where he and Kemba met up at half court, all smiles and had a nice hug and talked for a moment or 2 before heading to their lockers. Have to love the brotherhood of UConn fellas at the next level.

Very nice... Appreciate the updates LST!!

UConn family is very real and what makes it more special place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT