ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Saulin flips to Temple

Aman
Always hate to see this happen but wondering what Saulin is thinking about now that Rhule is headed to Baylor. I was actually thinking (like most i guess) what would happen if Temple finished strong. Hate to be a mid major AD.

I'm hearing some whispers that Schiano is taking a look at Temple. Have you heard anything? If this is old news my apologies as i've been off the radar a bit. Was wondering when he would throw his name back in the college ring.

Great question - I may reach out but my feeling is that he was attracted to Temple as a school overall and will probably stay committed until the new coach comes in and he has a chance to meet him. Wouldn't want to rock the boat any more than necessary.

I agree. Seems like a solid family & that wouldn't be their intention. Have you been on the Temple campus? Just curious if was truly the school....or the coach. From an academic standpoint i don' think it's apples to apples. UConn is certainly an aquired taste sitting up in no man's land in Storrs so i guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. No disrespect intended

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT