ADVERTISEMENT

recruiting front page error

lewconn

Dec 28, 2010
Just wondering is anyone else having problems accessing the 'football recruiting front page' Over the last 2/3 days, I have been getting this error.

"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please try again after 2 mins. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Could someone from Rivals please look into this. Thanks…

Lewconn I haven't gotten that error but I was wondering if anyone knew how many scholarships we have for this recruiting class? Our number is noticeably lower than the competition but that might because of the numbers that we have to give.

Husky Gridfan, I have this for numbers. Assuming that 1 of the walk-on punters will get a scholly when all is said and done and that Scott McCummings will not be coming back, I have the available scholly number as of this morning at 16. Let's not forget that Ty-Meer Brown and Gus Cruz have some health issues that might shorten their carriers and that most likely some other players will decide to move on, thus we should assume that in the end there will be more than 16 available.

Yes I get this message: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please try again after 2 mins.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I also can't open the MyFanPage that I had for years when I'm signed in. It just sends
me to Fanpage Landing Page.

Regarding recruiting, here's the article your looking for HGF:
NHR-Recruiting process about to kick into high gear at UConn
"It is very easy to look at it and see the open scholarship numbers and add players to fill that group accordingly but what
we really need to do is look at 2015, what does that number look like?" Diaco said. "Let's say that it 15 or 16 (available
scholarships) in 2015, is it better to add 20 (in 2014) and keep it there or is it better to add 18 and add two to the Class
of 2015? That is the balance that we have to look at so I can't say for sure what the number looks like. I would to say
to me to somewhere around 18."

Also he seem to get some high marks from all the "recruiting experts" in this article I saw from South Bend (via the HC)
though it might be to late in the game to make an immediate impact:College football: It's doable for Diaco at UConn - South Bend Tribune
I just saw he's doing an in-home with a WR from his old NJ HS:
Twitter@ David Njoku[/B]
"Uconn head coach Bob Diaco is coming for an in school visit tomorrow"

but he might have a tough act to follow:
"In school visit with head coach Urban Meyer tomorrow"

This post was edited on 1/16 10:41 AM by the Blades

I'm not getting the error message. On to the other stuff now that we just heard of the 3 academic casualties leaving the program (J Williams, Norris, Hemingway) looks like we have more scholarships available. Looks like McCummings is also not coming back but maybe that was already factored in I've been out of the loop the last month.

Anyone know if there are any special tailgating rules during the spring game I may try to get the day off this year? Went to the last game of the year against Memphis along with others so know the normal drill want to make sure everything is the same tailgating can sometimes be the best part

UConn Looking To Boost Spring Game (April 12) ExperienceWe touched some class numbers in other threads plus:" Marchi said that he couldn't legally sign the letter of intent because
of the admissions issue. Marchi said that he still needs to speak with UConn head football coach Bob Diaco.
(Also I found: Gary "Scott" McCumming is listed, so false alarm, but he may never get another snap as a QB.

http://m.bristolpress.com/articles/2014/02/01/sports/doc52edad078fc94778979837.txt

This post was edited on 2/2 3:37 PM by the Blades

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT