ADVERTISEMENT

Nova/UNC game

Husky fan in Va.

Dec 3, 2010
Good God have you ever heard more biased announcing in a game? Not sure who they are but they must call ACC games during the year. They are literally cheering for UNC when they make a play or basket. Sickening!

Reactions: DifferentBreed
I have never seen a team shoot lights out for an NCAA tournament like Villanova has this tournament. I don't know what their FG% is for the tourney but it's very, very high.

Uconn circa 2011/2014 Oz. They also were a really smart team. How many guys with 4 seconds left would jack up an impossible shot? Instead Diacono surveyed the court and pitches the ball back to his teammate( their best shooter) for the game winner as he runs by to shield the defender.

I called 74-71 Nova to my buddies on Sunday so the last two heroic 3s killed me. ;)

Reactions: Ozzie3178
THANK YOU NOVA.....( all is right in the college basketball world !)....for beating those frauds from UNC who should have never been in the NCAA tourney anyway...except for the preferential treatment for lack of institutional control by the NCAA that they've delayed and tried to sweep under the rug for 5-6 years....I hope Roy and all those lying scammers down in Chapel Hill feel this hurt for awhile !......justice has been served by a couple of old Big East players like Arcidiacono, Ochefu and company !

Also got a laugh out of Borges from the NH Register's win-win scenario !

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie3178
Good God have you ever heard more biased announcing in a game? Not sure who they are but they must call ACC games during the year. They are literally cheering for UNC when they make a play or basket. Sickening!

Even he post game on TNT was bad. I thought NC won watching it. Just like when UCONN beat Duke and Trajon Langdon. UCONN didn't win; Duke lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT