ADVERTISEMENT

Not A Single AAC Team in Top 25 Power Rankings

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
This is not a good sign. Tulsa is 10-0 in AAC and 18-5 and not even warranting a spot in the top 25. This means that everyone thinks the AAC is a dog crap conference. Look at the records of some of the other teams and compare them to Tulsa.

This means beating Tulsa really doesn't mean anything. And having a 6-4 record in a dog crap conference isn't going to comman much respect.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/powerrankings

But once tournaments start, everyone has a chance. I think this season will see more upsets in NCAA tournament than any time in history. There are some good teams around, but no great teams.

I hope Kentucky and Virginia lose in first round.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
I hope Kentucky and Virginia lose in first round.
I would like to see Gonzaga win it all. They have been so good for so long. NCAA bids every single year from 1999 through 2014 despite not being in a power conference. I would also like to see teams like VCU or Butler crash the Final 4. I want all top 10 teams except Gonzaga to go down.

I hope entire Final 4 is teams from outside Power 5 conferences. I don't like the way they think they can buy everything with their TV money. college sports should be about playing and winning championships, not about who has most money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT