ADVERTISEMENT

More changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an ass clown Glenn Travis Lilian Miller Anderson!!! Keep showing how dumb you are.... I'm actually enjoying this.

Now do me a favor and go play in traffic or drink bleach your preference.

You are on the clock!!

I don't understand the Vance Jackson thing. The guy got more minutes than he would have if Larrier had not been hurt. He played like a freshman, but got better and had some good games in the latter half of the season. Maybe he sees the writing on the wall that when Larrier comes back he will lose minutes but Larrier might actually be played at the 4 a lot. So I don't know why VJ is on the ledge so to speak. He could be a good player, every team can use a kid who shoots like that regardless of his athletic limitations.

Doesn't like the coach?

You're an ass clown Glenn Travis Lilian Miller Anderson!!! Keep showing how dumb you are.... I'm actually enjoying this.

Now do me a favor and go play in traffic or drink bleach your preference.

You are on the clock!!

You still going to be here when your boy still can't score and runs out of other people to blame?

Ozzie if the kid is on the ledge you should call him up and talk him off.....or somebody should....he is a promising player. Needs to improve his strength and defense but so do almost all freshmen.
+1.....Vance is the real deal and showed more BB IQ, control and vision as a FR in his little pinky than somebody like Purvis did as a 5 yr SR ...he needs work on D but all FR do...if KO loses him too, he's f#cking this whole thing up even worse than I thought he could.

If your blind dopey can't coach bigs or recruit ass could also read..... I said MAY as the thread title contains.

Yeah so you started a rumor to squash it

Oz can't be contained

Lol

Tell me you're being considered for a position, that would be awesome

Here's one more Miller story from The Day:

"It wasn't Miller's decision to move on. According to a well-informed source, head coach Kevin Ollie contacted Miller the day after the season-ending loss to Cincinnati in the American Athletic Conference tournament semifinals on March 11. During a one-on-one meeting, Ollie informed Miller that he was making a change.
A stunned Miller never saw it coming, the source said."

Oz...don't know you and not trying to provoke...but in the last few years on this forum I have rarely seen your prophecy turn into reality. I'm confused why everyone thinks oz has legit inside information. Thought a few players like diallo were a lock from your comments and none of them came into fruition. Oz may have legacy and some connection, but accuracy, I'm not so sure. Understand that the program is in turmoil, but oz having legitimate inside info is questionable at best.

Although Ozzie hasn't been 100% accurate I would say his "scoops" have such a high degree of accuracy that he is a legitimate insider - but even well informed insiders sometimes have incorrect info.

Honestly Khalid, if I were a beat reporter I would have the same info. Get what you are saying and love what oz contributes to the forum (I contribute nothing), but a reality check is in order. We need to have more accountability for our claims.

Lol and who hell are you Kermit???

I don't need you or any fake johnny come lately... My track record speaks for itself!

Only thing I and Miller Ollie everyone missed on was Hamidou.....

Either way I don't even care about that or this stuff like your behind does. I'm here to dispel any wrong narratives and give nuggets when I can or feel is right too do so! That's it and oh... You are welcome!!

haha, touché. Just wanted more accountability for your inside info oz. You haven't provided anything accurate and "insider" in a while. I still am confused why other fans rely on your scoop. 100% honest, it's the same falsehoods.

Haters are just jealous admirers bro!!

So to that we say....

see ya would never want to be ya!! :)

Not a hater or a bad egg, I'm sure there are others with the same notion. Love the huskies no matter the circumstances.

Then go back and hide under miss piggys behind Kermit..... no one cares or believes you!!

Not a hater or a bad egg, I'm sure there are others with the same notion. Love the huskies no matter the circumstances.
He's immature and certainly an odd choice to be KO's online representative. Don't let his name calling bother you, he told me to kill myself for criticizing KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT